High School Sweethearts - 13 (Arrived at the Carnival)

*★*----------------------------------*★*

Sunday, 5 days left till the performance.

  You would be lying if you said you weren't traumatized from what had happened yesterday. You didn't have a good sleep last night, so you decided to sleep more than usual. The carnival can wait anyways, you still have a loooooong time befor- 

'Wait, when's the time that I should be there again?! '

520 jumped from the sudden shouting of yours, "Check your phone!" It said sleepily.

  You bolted up as soon as you realized you had forgotten to check the time and location that Dane had sent you through text. 

  ThisIsDefinitelyNotAFakeAddress, 3:30pm. It was still early, you have plenty of time to get ready. You remembered that you didn't send Cedric the address yet, so you quickly forwarded the message to him.

  Letting out a sigh of relief, you plopped back down on your bed, trying to get as much sleep as you can. You hoping that the memory of that creep from yesterday would magically disappear after this sleep.

It wasn't long after that you started to drift off to sleep.

*★*----------------------------------*★*

  You are now on your way to Cedric's house, you had already told his parents yesterday that the both of you will need a ride from Cedric's dad again. They agreed immediately, mostly because their son is finally going out. He didn't and wouldn't go out unlike the kids his age. They were really worried about him, even if they didn't approve him becoming an artist.

  On your way to uncle's car, you could feel stares coming from behind. It felt like it was burning a hole right through you, you don't know if you should be uncomfortable or not. Especially since it was Cedric that was staring at you (and he's a bit cute while doing that).

"You sure it's not creepy?" 520 chipped in.

'Yes... maybe... I don't really know.'

*★*----------------------------------*★*

  It took quite a while to arrive at your destination. Cedric wouldn't stop staring at you in the car, thankfully, you managed to ignore the intense stare until arriving at the carnival. You said goodbye to Cedric's dad before walking up to the gate of the said destination.

  You looked around, trying to find a glimpse of Dane. You didn't have much luck though, because there are plenty of people around.

You opened your phone, deciding to ask where Dane was currently at. 

Until a voice cut you off from your action.

"HEY, YOU TWO!"

You looked towards the direction of where the voice was coming from.

Smiling, you greeted him, "Heyyy, I brought Cedric with me, by the way."

He looked at the boy beside you, nodding in acknowledgment. "Hi! Nice to meet you, I'm Dane."

  The boy looked at him with a glare, it was unnoticeable enough for the two of you though. "I'm Cedric," he said.

Dane came in between the two of you, wrapping his arms around you two. 

"Alriiiiight, enough of the chit-chat. Let's go have some fun!"

  You quickly looked at Dane, knowing that he's gonna be extremely jealous again. You have to just hope that he doesn't beat up Dane right then and there...

*★*----------------------------------*★*

  After a WHOLE lot of thrill rides and laughter, the three of you sat down on a seat in front of a crêpe stand. Although you didn't go on rides that were too extreme due to your health, you still had lots of fun. You could easily tell that Cedric enjoyed the rides too, even if he didn't directly tell you about it.

"Ooooooh, all of these looks so yummy..." Dane said.

"I want the (favorite kind) one!" You exclaimed.

"WOOO! Then it's settled! Could you line up for us Cedric?"

  You glanced at Cedric once again, afraid of the amount of times Dane is trying to get himself killed.

  You decided to say something after seeing Cedric was just quietly glaring at Dane. The poor boy was too distracted by everything to notice Cedric's glare though.

"Ahahaha... Cedric, do me a favor, won't you?"

Of course, he stood up to line up as soon as you said that.

Cedric was back after 5 minutes. He was holding two crêpes, going towards your table.

Dane finally turned his attention back. Poor, poor boy... He was so happy. 'Till he noticed that Cedric didn't even order his crêpe.

Dane looked at him in, well, agony. Cedric pursed his lips, before explaining, "I forgot."

In the end, Dane had to line up for a loooong time to get his beloved crêpe. 

While the two of you were enjoying yours.

*★*----------------------------------*★*