Prologue

Soundwave was expecting a little something different when he woke up. He was expecting a cell, or to be strapped to some table, but noooo, he was in a cage, high up above a pit. A pit that looked very similar to the gladiator pits in Kaon.

Judging form the deep hum of and engine and the swaying of his suspended cage, it seemed he was on a very large ship. Which sucked. The pit below him was a horror all in itself the floor had deep claw marks and dried energon stains. It reeked, too. Soundwave could also pick up the scent of rusting Cybertronian bodies. 

He heard a creaking chain and looked to his right. There was another cage. And in this cage, a creature was staring at him. It had sickly yellow optics that never stopped staring at him. His servo wandered subconsciously to trace the rim of his visor, only to find it wasn't there. It was gone. His purple optics widened, no!

The creature began to hiss and growl in his general direction. Was it mad? The look in it's optics said otherwise, though. The creatures optics were dull and as it growled and hissed, the sad look in it's optics never wavered. 

The creature itself was repulsing. It's face was elongated and had uncleaned and infected gashes. It also looked like half it's lower jaw was missing! Green energon dripped from the wound, landing with a splat splat on the bottom of it's cage. The body of the creature was more humanoid. It had what looked like two fully formed arms, plus a few extra mangled limbs attached to the torso. It had extremely long claws and razor sharp teeth. It's legs were too thin, but looked strong. Like the thing could jump. 

But the cage was small, and it was crouched in what looked like a very painful position for one with legs so long. The creature was...ugly, right? For some reason, Soundwave just could't say this creature was ugly. His forts thought was his Carrier. She had said something after he'd seen a rather ugly Cyberdog in an alley near his apartment and called it the 'cutest thing'! She's said, "Soundwave, you're appreciation for unseen beauty is  unique strength." and she was right.  Sometimes it seemed like a weakness. Another reason why he wasn't a ruthless killer. He saw the beauty in others that no one else saw. 

The creature was beautiful, Soundwave decided, in it's own way. Then, the creature spoke, "H-h-hel-p m-me..."

Soundwave gasped. It spoke! "H-hel-p m-me..." It rasped, moving forwards in it's cage. A growl sounded from behind Soundwave and he spun around as fast as he could in his small cage and cried out in horror. 

Deformed creatures of all shapes and sizes hung in swinging cages, all growling, hissing, and pleading for escape. Their energon mixed into puddles on the floor below, greens and blues and yellow energon puddles. 

Then all at once, they quieted and locked optics on something on the floor. I turned slowly to look between the bars of my cage, and I saw a mech. A mech that had a cart stuffed to the brim with a variety of torture equipment. My Sire. 

Okay, I'm not dead. I just haven't been updating for a while... I've run completely out of ideas... But here is the start of the sequel I promised! Ta da! I hope this satisfies all of you for the time being. I've got the first chappie coming soon, kay! 

~ Alex