Chapter 52

They were currently seated in a 5star restaurant Jungkook specially booked for their date.

Taehyung was observing the interior of the area, elegant and romantic.

Jungkook cleared his Throat to bring his husband's attention.

Taehyung looked at him.

"Taehyung you look gorgeous." Said Jungkook wanting to start a conversation with a compliment.

Taehyung felt something when Jungkook complimented him but tried to stay rude.

"Thankyou" said Taehyung.

Jungkook smiled a little.

The waiter came.

"Good evening Mr.and Mr Jeon. I will be your waiter for tonight. What will be your orders??" Asked the waiter.

This brought back Taehyung's memories when he use to work and speak like this to his customers.

"We will let you know in a while, for now 2glass of water please." Said Jungkook smiling.

Taehyung noticed this. He was glad that Jungkook treated the waiter respectfully.

Waiter brought the water glasses, kept them and left from there.

Jungkook wanted important thing to share with Taehyung.

"Tae...." Called Jungkook.

Taehyung kept the glass that he was drinking down.

"Hmm" said Taehyung.

"I wanted to tell you an important thing." Said Jungkook.

"Hmm say..." Replied Taehyung.

"That day.....umm......we had......you know-" said Jungkook.

Taehyung immediately knew what he was talking about but choose to stay quiet.

"Umm..... He had that intimate moment....." Said Jungkook.

"Yes.....it was just a mistake nothing else. What about it??" Taehyung said.

Jungkook too knew it was like sory of mistake but having the mistake with Taehyung was the best thing for him.

"Hmm... I know. That was all planned by Yuri." Said Jungkook.

This made Taehyung looked up from the menu he was seeing. He knew Yuri was a bitch but she was a slut he didn't knew.

He didn't knew she will end up like this.

" What??" Asked Taehyung.

"Yess.... The water you drank and the water I drank had something that made us loose our mind and made us horny." Said Jungkook.

"And what was in it??" asked Taehyung.

He knew the something was what but he wanted to hear and make his assumption true.

"Umm...viagara pills" said Jungkook.

Now the assumption taehyung made was correct.

"And why would she do that?? For us?? I don't think soo." Said Taehyung.

"I don't know the reason tae but Jimin Hyung said he saw her adding something in it and the next day when he was throwing away our garbage he saw the viagara pills packet." Said Jungkook.

Taehyung was now getting angry but he can't do anything. She was in jail getting punished for what he did.

"I am soo sorry for that." Said Jungkook.

Taehyung was a little happy that Jungkook didn't told him in front of everyone.

"Don't. She did it and now she is getting punished." Said Taehyung.