New girl. 

I woke up one morning to find out that my mom wasn't in the kitchen. I went outside to find her helping some people move into the house next door. I went outside to try to greet myself to them and hope to become their friend. Her name was alice she just smiled and walked away from me. It was ok because she is new to the neighbourhood after all, so I went inside I just have some tea and relax. I asked my mom if they could come over for dinner so we could talk and get to know them She said yes so we invited them over. After we finished eating I invited her upstairs to my room. We decided to play ghost in the closet she went first and told her deepest darkest secret my face when speechless and I look like I just saw a ghost she said " I killed my best friend because she told my friends my deepest darkest secret and if you do the same I'll kill u" I couldn't sleep a wink last night I was so scared! I felt like it was the right thing to do to tell my mom about what happened. I told my mom and she wouldn't speech is just the same as I did.  My mom and sister to call the cops so I agreed. Can you call the cops. I looked out the window and I saw. Alice looking at me straight in the eyes.right when the police got here I heard a streak and a scream coming from outside. Me and my mom looked at the window and saw the two cops laying dead on the sidewalk! Me and my mom were so scared even went running up to the attic and hid. We heard the door come flying open me and my mom went into a little huddle. We heard footsteps coming in the attic.  I peaked out of the closet we were hiding in and I saw Alice holding an axe filled with blood on it!My mom left the closet to get something I was watching then when all of a sudden Alice hit my mom with an axe right in the centre of her head! I screamed so loud that Alice dropped the axe right on her foot then she screamed louder then I did! I had enough time to run out of the closet and get out of the house. I started running to the police station and Alice was trying to run behind me. I saw some police so I hopped in the car. I told them what happened and they got backup. They caught Alice and look her to a mental hospital for a while then to jail.

                                                                                                 The End