Chapter 53

"h-Hello Jin hyung" said Taehyung, tears now gathering inside his eyes.

"Hello Tae what happened?? Wait are you crying??" Asked jin hyung.

" H-hyung..... I think J-jungkook doesn't like or love me" said Taehyung while now crying slightly.

"What??" Said Jin.

"But he seems to genuinely love Tae" thought Jin.

" Y-yess hyung."said Taehyung crying.

His mind was recalling the moment of misunderstanding he did.

Taehyung told everything that happened in the restaurant about Yerin and the carrier pursuing thing.

Now jin was soo angry.

How can that Jungkook promised something to him and do other.

Now jin misunderstood Jungkook too.

"Where are you Taehyung?" Asked Jin calming his anger.

He will soon teach Jungkook the real lesson just wait.

"H-hyung I am-" said Taehyung but was interuppted when another call was coming.

It was from Jimin.

"Hyung just wait a minute I have to attend important call." Said Taehyung.

"Okay but make sure to call me back." Said Jin and the call ended.

Taehyung received the call he got from Jimin.

He didn't want jimin his now best friend to worry so he was not going to tell him anything.

"h-Hello Jimin" said Taehyung, but cursed himself for stammering.

"Where are you Taehyung? I tried to call you soo many times." Asked Jimin in a worried tone.

"U-umm i-i" said Taehyung.

"Why Jungkook came home all sad and gloomy?? Did something happen between you?? And why are you stammering?? What happened??" Said Jimin Neo extremely worried.

"What nothing why??" Said Taehyung acting not to tell him.

"Taehyung he came home and took a vase near from shoe rack and smashed it on the floor. I know something isn't right." Said Jimin.

"What??" Asked Taehyung.

"Yes he broke the vase and other showpieces too. He got a bad cut on his hand too. that's why I called you." Said Jimin.

Now this made him forgot everything that happened. Now for him was that his husband was not in right mindset.

"Where is he now??" Asked Taehyung ignoring Jimin's question.

"He is in his room, locked up from the time he came home." Replied Jimin.

" please come home fast. I don't know what he is thinking. I am afraid if anything bad-" said Jimin.

"NOO  n-nothing bad will happen to him. I am on the way coming home." Said Taehyung and ended the call.

Taehyung immediately booked a cab to get back home as soon as possible.

Earlier before Jimin's call to taehyung.

Back in home,

Jungkook was soo angry on that ex of bitch Yerin. Why she Has to ruin everything he has planned huh??

Everything Jungkook planned, to have a good date with Taehyung which would have given him a good opportunity to mend everything with Taehyung, but noo  because of that Yerin bitch taehyung misunderstood everything.