I

The chat was bursting with interactions while Kenma Kozume played Genshin Impact live. He wasn't a big streamer yet, but this game always attracted lots of viewers and he loved the feeling of interacting with them, since doing it in real life was a pain for him.

albeby11: dude u play so well with albedo, u should be a pro

kaeluchoe: whaaat let's play together sometime!!!!

   Kenma answered them with an unknown excitement. It was so satisfactory to be able to act like himself, not the way people expected him to. 

    Kozume was finishing the quest when he heard the sound of a window breaking. He took his headset off and tried to pay attention to the noise coming from the living room of his apartment in Tokyo.

    "Sorry guys, I will continue the game in the next stream. Thanks for joining." Kenma smiled lightly to his camera, but he was truly scared inside. His father told him it wasn't a good idea living in downtown Tokyo alone. The 22-year-old felt like a fearful child, but took a deep breath and went offline before grabbing a broken joystick (the first thing he found) to defend himself against the trespasser, if there were any.

    Kenma walked out of his room slowly, hearing the clatter of glass against the floor and a groan of pain, "fuck, fuck, fuck.", he whispered, trying to convince himself that this was just one of the horror games he'd spent late nights playing.

    He continued walking down the small hallway that would take him to the living room/kitchen, pointing the joystick as if it were the most dangerous weapon in the world, before throwing it at the dark silhouette who was sitting amid shards of glass in his tiny living room.

     "What the fuck?!" shouted the shadow, now getting to his feet. And that's when Kenma almost freaked out and called the police. The person in front of him was not only tall but he was wearing some sort of costume which covered his face. And it was really dark. Like, really. All he could see was the slender but strong body forming a shadow against the streetlights.

    "I say the 'what the fuck' here! Are you going to rob me or are you just playing dress up? Trespassing is a crime." Kozume spoke at once, he had never heard so many words leave his mouth, even more so in front of a stranger and a potential killer.

    "I won't steal from you,if I were, what would you defend yourself with?" The shadow looked at the joystick lying on the floor and chuckled "A joystick?"

     "You break my window dressed in this freaky thing and you're still making fun of me?" Kenma crossed his arms, frowning, even if the other couldn't see it in the dark.

    "It was an accident, if you give me a chance to explain, maybe turn on the light–" The shadow tried to say before letting out another groan in pain. 

    Kenma's heart clenched in his chest, he didn't want to trust a stranger who had just broken into his apartment, but he seemed to be in a lot of pain. The smaller one then reached out for the switch on the hallway wall and turned on the light. 

    It took his eyes a while to adjust to the sudden brightness, but when he began to see the furniture in his house, his window panes shattered on the floor, some smeared with blood, he looked up to the "Shadow" and his mouth dropped as his eyes recognized the black and red uniform of the friendly neighborhood. Spider-Man.

    "Holy shit." Kenma murmured, holding the sleeves of his hoodie.

    "Holy shit, indeed." Spidey said with difficulty, pressing his hand on his left side. Kenma couldn't see the bloodstains on the black fabric of his uniform, but he assumed the blood drops on his floor belonged to Spider-Fucking-Man. "Listen, I know that I broke into your house, destroyed your window–"