XII. Same Heart

Twelve

Twelve.                     Same Heart
Mentions of Vomiting and Abuse

                Ivy was actually going through a manic episode, I think

       Ivy was actually going through a manic episode, I think. The situation she'd been shoved into, and stapled down to— wasn't good for her. Or anyone for that matter. But, you know, let's get back to where we were.

Ivy had fallen asleep. Crying. Against her door.

Though, the blonde had been stunned awake as there was a soft unclicking from her door before it was shoved open. She went toppling over, her head softly hitting her wooden floor with a groan. Nate Jacobs stared down at her with a grimace. And suddenly, like her switches had flung back on, she flipped.

Nate helped her up, and the second she was planted on the floor correctly— she shoved the boy away from her. He went slamming back into her door, with a wince. "Y-You fuck!" Yeah, he'd been expecting it. He'd been waiting for it, actually.

Sick Fuck.

"You — You knew all this time! And didn't say shit! Dad, has fucked .. Jesus Christ, Nate!" And his somewhat rising ego deflated at the look of his sister's face. Maybe, he hadn't thought this all the way through. Her tears bubbled over. Her hands shook as they tried to grasp onto sanity. "Ivy.."

She looked up at the boy. "Dad had sex with Jules, Nate." She didn't even want to know how Jules felt or what she was thinking.

Nate frowned, "I know, V."

He tried to step closer, to engulf her. But she shook her head rapidly, pushing the boy away more— and those shoved turned to hits. "H-How could you! Why didn't you say anything! N-Nate, how could you!" His jaw clenched as he stared down at the weeping girl . . . And at some point, he'd finally got her locked in his arms. Chin hooking over her shoulder as she finally gave up on the hits, she melted into him. Hands clutching at the back of his dark shirt.