Chapter 1: Introduction

I'm standing in the lunch line waiting for Kate to show up. I hear my name and turn my head in that direction, seeing Kate smiling and walking my way. She was 5'3, short blue hair and brown eyes, dressed in all black with bright red lip stick. She was the ideal "hot goth gf" that ever man wish they had, including me.

We had been friends for roughly a year, getting close and having plenty of late night conversations together. But something never really clicked with her thinking that we should officially date. But I was still happy to be best friends with her and have her around.

She comes up to me and gives me a hug before leaning down to tie her shoe. As she bends down, I see her pink panties through her leggings. She stands up and I whisper to her "you know your pants are see through?"

She gasps and covers her butt. "Really?! Why didn't anyone tell me?!"

I chuckle, taking off my jacket and handing it to her. Instead of tying it around her waist, she puts it on and zips it up. Me being much taller than her, she was practically swimming in my jacket, just barely coming above her knees.

We get out lunch and find a table to sit at.

"Hey what are you doing after school?" She asks me.

"Uh nothing, just homework, you?"

"Same. Want to come over and help me? I need help with my algebra homework."

"Sure thing! I'd be glad to." I smiled at her. We've hung out outside of school a few times, but this is the first time she's invited me over to her house. She lived a short walk from the school, so it wouldn't be too out of the way.

We finish our lunch and carry on with our school day. Since she was a sophomore and I am a junior, we didn't have any classes together. We meet up at the end of the day near the exit.

"Ready to go?" She asks.

I smile. "Lead the way!"

We head out of school and start walking down the sidewalk. She continued wearing my jacket to hide her pink bottom, so I was a little chilly on the way there. She show up to the apartment where her and her mom lived. She lets me in and I look around.

"Is your mom here?"

She shakes her head. "Nope, she works until 5, so we have the place to ourselves for now." She walks me to her bedroom. Decorated on the walls were photos of her and friends she grew up with, bands she listened to, and a big tapestry behind her bed. Opposite of the bed was a big standing mirror.

She takes off my jacket and hands it to me. "I don't need this anymore since it's just you and me now." I set it on the bed and sit beside it. She lays on her bed next to me on her stomach and we talk for a bit about school.

She looks down and I notice she's blushing a little as the conversation dies.

"Sam, can I be honest with you?"

"Sure! Always." I say reassuring.

"Well, I didn't actually invite you over to help with homework. But I do kind of want help with something else.."

"Oh yeah? Like what?"

"Well, I wanted to tell you about some kinks I want to explore."