43.8

TOY SHOP

"Can you pull up the footage from the guy in the alley?" Letty asks as she thinks about how familiar Rhodes looked.
"Traffic cams," Ramsey says as she looks over at Tej.
"I got you," Tej says with a nod before typing on his computer.
"I knew it," Letty says as Tej pulls the picture up on the main screen, causing Letty to stand up off of the stairs she was sitting on with Eliza. "I recognize that guy. That's Connor Rhodes. I met him when I was working with Shaw's brother."
"Yeah," Eliza says as she stands beside Letty. "He wanted us to get the Nightshade device for him."
"Connor Rhodes," Ramsey says with a nod as she pulls up his profile. "He's also linked to somebody who I'd quite like to forget." Ramsey puts a profile up on the main screen.
"It's Mose Jakande," Hobbs says as he walks over to the team while looking at the screen. "Warlord who tried to get God's eye."
"Which means that's twice that Moni and Dom has messed up Cipher's business," Tej explains as he looks between Letty, Eliza, and Hobbs.
"The problem we've had with tracking Cipher is there's nothing to trace," Ramsey explains as she types on her computer. "But now we have Rhodes information."
"And we're getting snapshots of his data before it's scrubbed off the net," Tej explains as well as he also types on his computer.
"That looks like somebody's bank accounts? Why don't we just..." Roman says as he watches Tej's computer screen before he is interrupted by Hobbs.
"It's a Longitude," Hobbs says as he walks over to the team again. "Given the fact that Monj hit the Russian Motorcade safe to say it's Russia. Go ahead, bring up the map." Ramsey brings the map up on the main screen. "Good, let's start here and run the possibilities."
"Yalta, Poltava..." Tej lists as he looks at some of the places. "Looks like they just threw letters together. Konyert."
"It's Vladovin," Mr. Nobody says as he walks down the stairs.
"What are you doing here?" Little Nobody asks him confused as to why Mr. Nobody is there.
"What? Told you I was gonna check in on you from time to time, to see you how you were doing," Mr. Nobody answers him as he reaches the bottom of the stairs. "By the way, not so hot."
"But there's nothing in Vladovin. It's just ice.." Ramsey says as she searches it on her computer.
"That funny," Mr. Nobody says with a confused look. "Could've sworn there was a secret Russian naval base with the retrofitted Cold War Submarines." Ramsey starts typing on her computer to see if she can find what he is talking about. "Well, technically, it's not Russian anymore. The base was taken by a terror group of military separatists about a month ago, and the Russians haven't taken it back yet. So there is a little window of opportunity here."
"Russian submarine. Nuclear football. It sounds like everything we do, our legs are gonna be blown off," Roman says as he looks over at Tej.
"It sounds like you still number 11 on the list," Tej says with a chuckle, causing Ramsey to shake her head.
"It sounds like you've changed since you little punk-ass facial hairs done came in," Roman retorts before Tej rubs his face.
"Guys, guys. Hey," Little Nobody says to get their attention before he looks at Mr. Nobody. "We gotta call this in all the way up the chain."
"That's good thinking, champ," Mr. Nobody says with a slight nod as he walks over to Little Nobody. "Except unfortunately, the Russian Minister of Defense got himself involved in a little incident on US territory and the two governments aren't talking to each other for a while. By the time they do it will be too late. So, any other suggestions?"
"Yeah, I got one," Hobbs says with a nod as he looks at everyone. "How about we just stop them ourselves?"
"You're talking about a Russian Military Base," Little Nobody says while shaking his head.
"Separatists," Mr. Nobody corrects him.
"Whatever. It's suicide," Little Nobody says as he looks at Mr. Nobody.
"It's stopping World War III," Hobbs argues with him, causing Little Nobody to look at Hobbs.  "What's it gonna be, rook? You're gonna close your eyes on this one, too?  Pray that the apocalypse doesn't come knocking on your mama's front door? Or, are you gonna saddle up, be a man and save the entire goddamn world." Little Nobody looks around before picking up a crowbar.
"You know, I think I figured it out," Little Nobody says as he turns to face Mr. Nobody.
"What's that?" Mr. Nobody asks him with a smirk.
"Rule number three," Little Nobody answers him.
"Which is?" Mr. Nobody asks him with a raised eyebrow.
"There are no rules," Little Nobody answers him before using the crowbar to smash the glass of the key box that has all of the keys to the cars in the toy shop.
"What did I tell you, Luke?" Mr. Nobody says with a laugh and a proud smile. "I knew he'd get in three."
"Aerial transport leaves in an hour. Take whatever vehicle you want, all bets are off," Little Nobody says as he looks around at the team.
"All bets are off?" Tej and Roman ask at the same time as they both quickly stand up.
"See you later," Mr. Nobody says in Russian before the team quickly goes to find them each a car.