Chapter-3

"it's pleasure to work with you Miss paddu!" Mr kim Jung ho said shaking his hands with Paddu

"It's our pleasure to work with you Sir! I'll be careful with the work sir!" Paddu bowed.

"Please teach my son some responsibilities since i failed!" Jungho said looking at his son who is looking at paddu wondering why his son didn't dozed off till the meeting ends and he payed attention to all words which paddu said not even blinking.

"Seeing forward to work with you Miss!" Taehyung said leaning his hand towards paddu.

She smiled shaking her hands with him.

Mr Kim Jung ho owns a garments company which is successful but recently the designer resigned the post and without head of the designing department they can't launch clothes. That's why he enquired for a suitable person for that need.

Soon he got to know about this boutique,which is also popular. They made a deal in which they wants paddu temporarily work for them for a contract period and they will give 35% percent to the boutique.

Due to this collaboration paddu will get enough of money for her to buy the boutique.

The owner of the boutique was kind enough to send paddu and her team for few months,he knows that paddu wants to buy that boutique and accepted the deal for paddu.

From tomorrow paddu has to go to the kim corporations.

"I'll be waiting for you!" Taehyung said before leaving the boutique.

"Auntiee!! She came back!! You said you will marry me to jin oppa!!" Sylvia cried loud making a scene.

"Don't worry dear, my son loves you he won't give another chance to her!" Mrs kim seoyun said drinking her tea elegantly.

"He sent me away when she was in that office!" Sylvia whined.

"Hah you are being childish stop worrying about her and be a women whom a guy will go over his knees! You are a beautiful woman show him what he wants to see! He'll be tie around your finger in no time!" Seoyun said placing the tea cup on table infront of her.

"And you have me,my son won't go against his mother,now stop whining invite him to dinner!" Seoyun said as Sylvia noded

.

Next day Sweety reached at the company greeting the staff.

Jin entered the company walking towards his office,he looked at sweety's desk she stood up and bowed at him as he looked away walking into the office.

Sweety's one of job to make coffee first thing in the morning when Jin arrives office.

She closed her laptop and walked towards the break room started making coffee for Jin.

She took the coffee to Jin placing it on his table before taking her tab reading his
Schedule for today.

"Today you have an appointment with byuns corporation! We have to leave at 10am!" Sweety read as she informed that he Don't have any appointments next hour and bowed at him leaving.

When she was about to open the door it opened as Mrs seoyun and Sylvia walked in.

"Well what a eyesore in the early morning!move away slut" Seoyun said slowly only hearable for Sweety and Sylvia removing her glasses as Sylvia smirked

Sweety bowed at them a little before leaving.

"Where are you going bring us coffee!" Seoyun said as sweety turned towards them.