XV. I Hate Myself

Fifteen

Fifteen.           I Hate Myself
Mentions of Overdose

           I Hate Myself Mentions of Overdose

They are fucking.

Your best friend. The girl you love-love. She's fucking your brother.

Your brother. The one who claims he wants to protect you. Who claims he wants to save you like some fucking prince! He's fucking the girl you love!

It was sobs like these. The ones that hurt. They hurt so bad you throw up. Because, let's be honest. Ivy knew. But now, she had the confirmation.

She didn't know exactly how to feel. But, all she could see was red and blue . . . But, mostly red. Was it wrong for her want to hurt Nate? To destroy him in ways he'd done to her? He'd done nothing good for her, ever. She'd done too much for him, and she got nothing. So, tell me, was it wrong to wish for your brother to be six feet under? Was it wrong to want to ruin him?

He'd done more than she could ever imagine.

The rain stabbed at the ground. It clawed its way into the cracks, ripping the Earth apart. A blind attack. The rain was yelling at the world for being so shitty. So, heartbreaking. "..L-Let go of me!" Nate Jacobs wasn't one to cry. But, he was now. Ivy kicked and pushed, but his grip on the girl wouldn't loosen. Death grip. Death hold. He needed her to stay— Because, because she might do something really stupid.

Being angry and sad was her downfall. Not anyone else. She was her own downfall. "I-Ivy, fuck, man! P-Please!" And a gasp ripped past Nate harshly as her elbow went flying into his side, ribs soon to bruise. And like a magic spell, his arms disappeared off of her. She shoved him back and flew out the back doors . . . Nearly tripping into the pool from the wet tiles.

Nate was quick to run out back. "Ivy!" The girl couldn't breathe as she pushed herself over the side gate — And from there on out, all Hell broke loose.