Chapter 57

Rest of their day went with seokjin having lunch together.

And ofcourse Namjoon took holiday knowing his crush is just a mere few distance apart having lunch.

Jimin was also happy knowing tomorrow he has a date with his both crushes.

It was evening, 4:00 pm, Namjoon was working in his office, Eunhi and heejae were both sleeping while jimin went shopping for his date.

While Taekook couple were in each other's arms, cuddling and having a sweet talk.

"Tae......" Said Jungkook, while softly brushing others hairs.

Taehyung was resting his head on Jungkook's chest while his legs were tangled with the other's.

Jungkook's one hand was wrapped around taehyung's hairs while other was on his waist.

"Hmm..." Replied Taehyung.

"I am sorry for everything I-" said Jungkook.

"Guk..." Said Taehyung while breaking the comfortable position between them and now was looking at his husband.

" I have forgiven you. Please let's forget the things and start fresh. It's hard for me to do and for you too but let's try okay??" Said Taehyung.

Jungkook was soo emotional right now. What did he do to deserve this ethereal angel in his life?

In his reply, Jungkook just hugged the other tighter, kissing his whole face while mumbling I love you's.

Taehyung was giggling, feeling the love he wanted to so badly.

"Okay o-okay stop s-stop......" Said Taehyung laughing.

" Noo first tell me that you love me...." Said Jungkook.

Wanting to tease taehyung said,

" I don't think i said I love you..."

Now Jungkook was like " what??"

Seeing the hurt emotional on the other's face.

Taehyung cupped his cheeks and placed a small kiss, his lips lingering there for few secs and said with soo much of emotion and love for the other.

"I love Jungkook."

Seeing the raw emotion of love jungkook pulled the other in a deep, Passion kiss.

"I love you so so much baby." Said Jungkook.

Taehyung blushed hearing this new nickname.

" Now let's sleep for a while then i have to make dinner. "

"Dinner?? But Jimin ??" Said Jungkook.

"I wanted to cook for you?? Can't I?? Okay i will say Jimin to-" said Taehyung.

" No no you can cook. I always love the food you make." Said Jungkook.

"Awww my bunny." Said Taehyung and kissed the others cheeks and snuggled into Jungkook's chest, feeling warm and cosy like he belongs there.

" Let's sleep love." Said Jungkook.

With that they went into a deep slumber, just a nap.

Next day,

The taekook couple wokeup a little late.

Right now Jungkook was the one bathing and Taehyung was the one cooking with Jimin beside him helping.

Jimin was making and omelette while taehyung was cutting veggies for a Mexican salad.

As Jimin was about the flip the omelette taehyung asked  him something which made red hues appreciate his cheeks.