Chapter 58

" This way sir" said the officer.

Currently Taekook inside the jail building, making their way towards the special room.

Taehyung is pushing Jungkook's wheelchair, while his one hand is on his shoulder, rubbing trying to comfort his husband.

Jungkook is so tensed as to what happened now. Can't they both have a peaceful time for themselves?? Is it necessary for someone to do something always, in their way??

They entered a highly secured area, grey walls, lighting low, Odd silence. Taehyung was now knew something was not right.

There were 4 chairs around a table, looking like a interrogatory Room.

They were told to seat on the 2 chairs, that were close to the wall.

" I will call the main officer Mr. Jeon." Said the guard and walked away.

Taehyung was looking around, not liking this place at all.

A hand was placed on to his, comforting, rubbing circles, to ease the uncomfortable-ness.

" tae.... We will figure it out okay?" Said Jungkook.

Taehyung looked at their hands, and then towards his husband, giving a small smile.

Soon the the large door opened and the main officer with the previous one entered.

"Good Afternoon Mr. Jeon"

It was currently 4:00pm.

" Good Afternoon officer" said Jungkook.

The officer sat infront of them.

"What is the matter officer?" Asked Jungkook.

"The main reason is the Yuri and Minyoung tried to escape the prison, like a week or two weeks ago."

A gasp was heard, which was from Taehyung.

When he thought maybe, maybe he can live with Jungkook a little peacefully, this has to happen.

He thought once Yuri will be in jail, he is fine but no this bitch has to do something.

" And in the encounter Minyoung died."

"What??" Said Taehyung.

Taehyung use to consider Minyoung as a good friend when they use to work together.

He was the one that use to protect him back in the bakery but seeing the obsession taehyung knew Minyoung was wrong.

And with that the officer explained everything to taekook.

" What's the main reason officer that you called us??" Said Jungkook.

Taehyung gave him a questioning look.

"The main reason is that yuri-"

After hearing that Jungkook was boiling in anger and Taehyung was lost.

What did he do wrong to deserve this??
Can't he stay with Jungkook??
Or was it that he wasn't meant for him??

" It's the dress" said Jimin admiring himself infront of the mirror.

It's was finally evening and now he will be going on a date with his both crushes.

He wore a green shirt with white collars  black pants to go with along with a blue denims cap.

As he was done adorning himself, a call interuppted him.

"Come down babyboy, we are here " said Hoseok through the call.

"O-okay" blushed jimin.

He hurriedly went downstairs.