Chapter-4

"yeah i will come late! Pick up kiseo for me!" Sweety said as she was waiting for baekhyun.

"Thank you so much paddu you are my life saviour!" Sweety thanked hanging up the call.

"Senior! Here!" Sweety waved her hand as baekhyun was looking for her.

He smiled Walking towards Sweety,he was hiding a bouquet behind his back.

He gave the bouquet making Sweety Suprise.

"Thank you seonbae!" Sweety smiled.

"Call me baekhyun or oppa Sweety!" Baekhyun asked gentle.

"Ok oppa!" Sweety laughed.

"Shall we go?" Baekhyun asked leaning his hand forward as Sweety smiled giving her hand to baekhyun.

They got into car little did they know someone is watching them.

"How can you go with him? How did i not notice the real charector of you?" Jin blamed himself not believing himself,how can he was in love with someone who is smiling and accepting the bouquet like that?

"Shall we go honey?" Sylvia asked as jin noded getting into his car.

Sylvia wore a red dress with cleavage showing and the length of the dress was until her mid thigh. She wore a high heels, covering her self with heavy make up.

She wanted to get Jin's attention but he didn't looked at her,he was following a car.

They reached at a hotel, he waited for sometime as Sweety and baekhyun walked into the restaurant laughing and talking.

Sylvia was talking about their marriage preparations,she didn't even noticed Jin didn't paying attention for her words.

He got down and went straight in without waiting for Sylvia.

He booked a table far away from them, Sylvia thought he was stressed because of work.

So she didn't mind the ignoration of him.

"What do you want eat honey?" Sylvia asked sweetly.

"Order whatever you want! I need a moment!" Jin said as he took menu reading the menu.

Sylvia ordered what she wants and jin ordered a coffee nothing more.

He was staring at Sweety non-stop,he was raging with so much anger.

He didn't liked Sweety smiling at him like that.

Sylvia looked at the direction that Jin was looking at, when her eyes landed on the laughing figure. Her eyes filled anger and hate turning red. If she can she would be torn Sweety into two pieces.

How can she ruin her date like this? It can't happen! She won't lose Jin to her again! This time she will do whatever it takes. She thought about a plan.

"What are you looking at Jin?" Sylvia asked making Jin flinch.

"W..what? Nothing!" Jin shuttered looking at Sylvia.

"You bring me here but your whole attention is on her!" Sylvia said looking at Jin with tearful eyes.

"You still have feelings for her Jin!" Sylvia said.

"No! Never! What nonsense are you talking about!" Jin said

"Then why are you so mad at the reason she was with him? Why did you followed them here? You said Sweety booked us another hotel but why did you bring me here? Because you were jeolus over them! You didn't even noticed what i wore today! You are not paying attention to me!" Sylvia cried.