Chapter-5

?: POV

"Thank you unnie!!for being like a mother to me!"

"Ah it's no big deal! Don't hesitate to ask me whenever you need anything from me.. I'll help you with in my power!"

"My mom doesn't have any time to spend with me! She never attended any parent and teacher meeting..i don't think she thinks me as a child..this is the first time i had someone to take with me to parents meeting other than my father.."

"Don't talk like that baby! Your mother loves you! She just busy with her work..."

"No unnie my father is the one who has works and meetings but he takes time to spend with me..but my mom always busy with her friends partying always.."

"Don't be sad...you have me right! It's not a time for sadness let's go let's celebrate your success.."

"Thank you unnie,i wish you were my mom.."

"Aww...cutie I'll look after you like my daughter..is that okay?"

J

ust like that when i thought i had someone who can i rely on...she always cheered me during my lows,she was there for me when i needed someone...while my mom was busy with enjoying her life ...SHE was there for me, looking after me, Caring for me..

All the happiness crushed when i came back from my first day of highschool...

I came from my high school to my home entering into the livingroom i witnessed my brother who left our home one year back...

I was happy running towards him going for a hug but stopped when i looked at his crying face..

He looked at me with tearful eyes as i panicked and asked him what happened??

He replied that his girlfriend cheated on him and left him for a richer guy...

No no no!! This can't be true...my unnie would never do that!! I know her from last 4 years..i was just 11 when i saw her she was 18 years old..

From then she treated me like her own daughter..i love her more than i love my own mother...

"What are you talking about!! I won't believe you!! where's my unnie!! Take me to her!!" I asked clutching my brother's shirt with tear forming eyes.

"Belive me! She said herself that she wants break up and left infront of me with another guy!!!" He cried

"Did you saw that another guy??" I asked.

"No! I was crying when she left.." my brother said stoping crying.

Thats when i saw my mother's face panicking before she stood infront of me between my brother and me...

"This is adults business!! Don't come in here! I know what's best for my son!! Go to your room now!!" Seoyun shouted

"You can't shut my mouth by shouting!! I can shout louder than you!!" I yelled back