Park

Fuck.

I'm out here again, same as always at 7pm but today I can't resist it.

I always come to the park to run at precisely 7pm daily. At this time, there's not many others at the park except for her. She's always wearing black tights which hug her ass and a cute sports bra. She's my motivation to keep running but today, I can't take it anymore.

I run off to a discreet corner, hoping the trees will cover me enough. I slip my T-shirt off, revealing my sweaty torso, wet from my run. I slide my shorts off and my already hard cock springs out.

I groan and pull my foreskin back, revealing my tip and let the cool air hit it. Closing my eyes, I slowly stroke myself, imagining filling Her tight runner's ass. My cock throbs against my right hand and with my left I grab hold of my balls and lightly squeeze.

I hear the crinkling of leaves behind me but ignore it, must've been a squirrel or something.

I stroke faster, nearly reaching orgasm, I need release and I need it soon. Suddenly, a warm hand covers mine and I open my eyes.

A woman, older than me for sure. Her brown hair was done up in a ponytail and her toned body glimmered with sweat. She looked up at me with her wide eyes and smirked 'Oh my, what have we here?'

She pulled my hand off and replaced it with hers, I simply let her wrap her hand around me. She sensually stroked my veiny cock and pulled me in for a deep kiss, which I broke off to tell her I was close.

She smirked again and got on her knees now, kissing my sensitive tip then enveloping my cock in her moist mouth. I almost swooned there and then. I grabbed her ponytail and bobbed her head on my length, making sure she reached right to my base.

As soon as I was about to cum, I shoved her head all the way down my cock, letting her mouth cover my entire length, tip to base. I shot my ropes inside her throat then pulled out of her mouth, coating her face with my cum.

When I've finished, she stands up, proudly showing me her cute face, covered in my seed. I wipe it off with my finger and pop it into her mouth, making sure she doesn't waste any.

Still gripping onto my cock, she kisses my lips hard and I grab her plump ass, squeezing it in return. She breaks off the kiss and again, smirks up at me.

She pulls off her sports bra, letting my eyes feast upon her breasts. Her nipples, small and light pink, were gorgeous, I latched on, pushing her against a tree.

I turned her around so her back faced me and pulled her leggings off, revealing her tight ass.

'no panties?' I laughed

'what's the point in them' she countered.

I laughed again and gave her ass a slap and reached around, spreading her legs, giving me access to her dripping pussy.

I rubbed her clit from behind and pushed my cock against her pussy. She reached around and guided it in, letting out a gasp as I entered her.

I pushed my entire length into her, reaching deep, before grabbing her tits from behind, making sure to pinch her nipples.

I kissed her lips from the back while pounding her ass, finding a rhythm. My right hand moved down back to her clit and started rubbing her, making her already soaking cunt even more wet.

I kissed her neck, leaving hickeys while she moaned openly. I begged nobody overheard.

My balls tightened, 'I'm close,' I breathlessly whisper into her ears and she gives me a nod before kissing me again.

I pound her faster and give her ass a final slap before giving her my huge load. Shots of thick, white cum rocketed into her, and I almost lifted her up with my final thrust into her tight pussy.

After my balls finish unloading, I pull out and make her face me, giving her one final kiss before gathering my clothes and making sure the coast is clear before running off.