intro

◆ LAW OF ATTRACTION ◆

◆◆◆

When it comes to writing romance, Ella is a professional. But in her own love life, she's a self-proclaimed disaster. When her roommate's older brother moves into their apartment for the summer, she knows she doesn't stand a chance with the incredibly hot lawyer-to-be. At least, not until one night when the power goes out and temperatures soar...

Naiad Novels #2

◆◆◆

ella giannopoulos

alex nazeri

◆◆◆

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Welcome to Law of Attraction, my (hopefully) fun take on the roommates-to-lovers, best friend's brother, and grumpy-sunshine tropes. It is the second book in the Naiad Novels series, but it's not necessary to read book one (Work For It) beforehand. However, the main characters from book one will be mentioned here, so if you'd prefer to avoid spoilers, definitely check out Work For It first. But if that doesn't bother you, each book in the series is a standalone, so read them in whatever order you'd like!

Just like in Work For It, this story pokes fun at common romance tropes and those fiction apps that have seemingly never-ending stories (I'm talking about those stories that have hundreds of chapters and are usually updated daily) but no harm is meant! Also, this story will have explicit sex scenes and is meant for mature audiences.

I plan to start working on this in late 2022, so add it to your library to be alerted when that happens! If you like sunshine girls who never give up on love and grumpy boys who are actually big softies underneath, this one's for you. Really hope you enjoy Ella and Alex's story ♡

Love, Leila

◆◆◆

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents either are a product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons, living or dead, events, or locales is entirely coincidental.

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means without prior written permission from the author.