Getting caught

Introduction
*To start off this story we meet John
John is 20
6'1-brown eyes/brown hair, very feminine body, skinny, no body hair. Short hair, average dck size And white
His main fetish is wedgies but loves plenty of other kinks such as femdom, underwear, mommy, and humiliation. Now we start off when John is going to a store and was looking In the panties aisles of the women clothing, this is when a women walks next to me looking at clothing as well and this is were it begins*

(John was just casually looking at panties when a very pretty older women walks up next to him and starts looking too, after looking for a bit John bends down to look at a pair and the women looks over at him and notices his pink panties pulled above his waist band. She decides to tap him and say)
Women: hey your panties are sticking out the back of your pants
John: oh (gets embarrassed) th-thank you
(They go back to looking and she noticed John is a little embarrassed but she finds it cute then sparks up another conversation by saying)
Women: do you need help finding something specific?
John: oh no I'm ok thank you
Women: oh ok, do you know what you're looking for?
John: oh yes lol
Women: experienced?
John: in?
Women: women's panties?
John: oh um..(gets embarrassed and a bit red) yes I wear panties myself.,a-as you saw..
Women: ah I see (she gives a small smirk and says) what's your name?
Women: John, nice to meet you, I'm Yuna.
John:nice to meet you Yuna
(They Give each other a nice smile
*yuna is 25-brown eyes/hair, petite, 5'3 and Asian, long hair, small butt and boobs*
Yuna: so what are you buying the panties for? Need more underwear?
John: yes and no
Yuna: what do you mean?
John: um it's complicated/personal
Yuna: oh I see
(She gets kinda close to him and sensual whispers in his ear)
Yuna: you wouldn't mind telling me?
John:(very flustered, embarrassed and red he says) o-ok I'm buying more because I ripped too many giving myself wedgies
Yuna: (she gets a kinda surprised look on her face, then it turns to a curious one) what do you mean by "wedging yourself"?
(John then explains his fetish to her and after she gives a small smile so he doesn't really see)
Yuna: I see, makes sense
John: yeah
(A bit of silence ensues, so he goes back to looking at panties. But Yuna looks around and sees that nobody is close and all the clothing around them is blocking them so she quietly goes up behind him and pulls his shorts down and goes for a massive wedgie, he goes to moan but she covers his mouth with one hand and the other hand has a very hard and stern grip wedgie)
Yuna: I couldn't help myself it was just right there
(As she says that she's grab all the fabric from the panties as possible to make it a tight feeling thong and pulling as hard as possible)
Yuna: I know you like this now that I know your fetish but you can yell or moan remember we're in a store
(She then slowly uncovers his mouth)
Yuna: good boy, now be honest are you enjoying this
John: (quietly says) yes
Yuna: good boy, embarrassed?
John: very much
(She sees his face all red from embarrassment)
Yuna: it'd be a real shame if someone just happened to stumble apon us
John: ye-yes it would
(She grips more and pulls even harder to the point were it can't go higher and is at maximum pain)
Yuna: I bet you want this to never stop but you're so embarrassed you want to as well right?
John: ye-yes
Yuna: I thought so, tell me what exactly are you huh?
John: a wedgie nerd
Yuna: a wedgie nerd huh? Say it one more time
John: a big wedgie nerd
Yuna: good boy, don't move
(She then let's go of the wedgie and pulls up his shorts)
Yuna: make sure to keep that wedgie in
John: yes ma'am
Yuna: good boy, you ever experienced that before?
John: what?
Yuna: getting a wedgie from someone else?
John: no ma'am
Yuna: really? Are you a Virgin?
John: yes ma'am
Yuna: interesting, no girlfriend?
John: no ma'am
Yuna: ok, I have an idea pick out the panties you want then let's go check out
John: ok
(He gets his panties and she ends up paying for him and after she says)
Yuna: how'd you get here?
John: Uber
Yuna: ah ok, follow me
(They go out to the far end of the parking lot were Yuna parked)
Yuna: I know you just meet me but want me to take you home?
(John thinks very hard on it and agrees, then get in and drive off but not very far. She takes him a a hidden area behind the lot we're nobody can see and says)
Yuna: ok step out the car
John: yes ma'am
(She then opens her trunk and bends him over having the bottom half of his body sticking out, she then proceeds to pull his pants down and takes them completely off and puts them in the car, then his shirt and is now striped to just his panties)
Yuna: but first we're not done yet
John: ok ma'am
Over: Instead of ma'am what do you usually call someone?
John: mommy or mistress
Yuna: go with mistress for now
John: yes mistress
(After she starts pulling on his panties as hard as possible making him moan and even giving me a few really hard spanks, to which make him moan louder. For the next 20mins she'd would just pull and pull until she stopped, she then took out her phone and looked up something and for a brief 4 mins of nothing she got in the trunk and crawled to his head, then grabbed his waist band and pulled his panties over his head, over his face and under his chin and left it there)
Yuna: mm so this is a atomic wedgie so hot
(She then takes her phone out again and takes a picture of his face with the panties over it and then got out the trunk and took a video from behind him of the atomic)
Yuna: don't worry I won't show anyone...at least I might not
(John says nothing as he's ok with that, she then takes another video of her spanking his ass and after she says)
Yuna: take the atomic out
(So he does, then she gets a very tight grip on his panties making it super tight and kinda into a thong and pulls as hard as possible making John moan super loudly, but nobody could hear. She goes on to pull harder and harder until finally...his panties rip clean in half)
Yuna: finally wanted to do that so badly, you can stand up now
(He gets out the trunk and stands in front of her and she looks down at his dck and says)
Yuna: not bad, but now it's mine ok?
John: yes mistress
Yuna: good boy, it's time to go now
John: ok mistress
(She makes him put his shirt and shorts back on and gets into the car, after they get in she asks)
Yuna: you got anything planned tonight or need ti be home?
John: no mistress
Yuna: oh good, how about we just go back to my house then?
(John thinks for a moment and decides to roll with it)
John: ok mistress
Yuna: good boy
(So they drive off to her house, it was only about a 30min drive and once they get there John is amazed her house was as a mansion, but was concerned that with a house like this she'd wouldn't be alone and she happened to see the concern on his face and says)
Yuna: whatever you're worried about don't worry the house has nobody in it, I live alone and don't even own animals
(John gives a relief puff and so she parks in the garage and close the door once the car is off she says)
Yuna: get out the car and take off your clothes
John: yes mistress
(John takes off everything and hands them to her leaving him completely naked and she says)
Yuna: from now on you're either in panties only or naked when you're here
John: yes mistress
Yuna: the front yard you can wear clothing but in and back of the house you must be in panties or naked And you can only be naked on my accord, understood?
John: yes mistress understood
Yuna: good lets go inside
(They both enter and John is mind blown how big the place is, but he comes from a non wealthy family so it's pretty odd but cool to him)
Yuna: follow me
(She follows him to her room and she opens up her pantie drawer and pulls out a Calvin Klein thong and says)
Yuna: wear this for now
Me: yes mistess
(He puts it on she then hands him her phone with amazon open on it and says)
Yuna: order panties for wedgies, I have plenty in my underwear drawer but nothing for like hanging and atomics
John: ok mistress
(John orders everything he was allowed to order as she was watching and telling him what's ok, she then took the phone and secretly added stuff on there as well)
Yuna: ok everything will be here in shortly as I order stuff from the 1 day shipping
John: ok mistress
Yuna: how are you feeling? Nervous?
John: a bit mistress
Yuna: I bet but I'll try and make it feel as good and safe as possible ok?
John: ok mistress I trust you
Yuna: good boy, we're gonna have a safe word it's banana, anytime you say that I'll stop whatever we're doing no matter what ok?
John: ok mistress understood
Yuna: good boy, now bed over that desk next to my window
John: yes mistress
(He does and she walks away for a moment and comes back with some noise. She then pulls his panties to the side and says)
Yuna: I'm about to use a strap on, it's not very big and would be good for your first time, are you up for it?
(John thinks as he's always wanted to get pegged but never thought it would happen so he says)
John: im good mistress go ahead
Yuna: ok
(She takes it easy on him to feel it out and he even says)
John: just go don't hold back
Yuna: oh ok
(She she decides to just go for it, and he grips the desk and moans loudly as she goes in hard, but not long after he uses the safe word "banana")
Yuna: you ok my nerdy boy?
John: yes mistress but just not uses to this
Yuna: will stop for now ok?
John: yes mistress
(She takes the strap off and puts the thong back to normal)
Yuna: how are you feeling?
John: hurts...
Yuna: (Caresses his face) good, for will ease into it no rush ok?
John: yes mistress
(She lays him faced down on the bed and starts rubbing his butt and even giving a few light smacks, but got bored quickly so she grabs the thong and starts giving him hard wedgies and he moans loudly as she wedgies him)
Yuna: never thought I would enjoy something like this (pulls harder) but I can't resist wedging such a loser is just so fun
(John was moaning too much to respond as she just kept going until finally...she ripped the thong)
Yuna: dang guess I wasn't paying much attention..oh well
(She has him flip off and sit on the side of the bed, takes his ripped thong a gags him with it)
Yuna: gagged with the very thong you got wedgied in how embarrassing
(as she takes photos of him gagged. After she lays him on the bed and gets up over his dck on her knees and says)
Yuna: now let's see how long you can last
(She unbuttons her Jean booty shorts and pulls them as far down as possible revealing her white panties. He hadn't seen her in her panties yet even after getting pegged because she got dressed before he can see, so she lowers her body and starts grinding the front of her panties on his dck, he grabs the bed sheets in pleasure with his muffled moans from the gag trying not to cum. This goes on for 20 mins before she realizes he's definitely ready to finish so she gets off of him and pulls out a pair of granny panties and wraps It around his dck and gives him a handjob until he cums in the panties and she puts them in a separate laundry basket then her normal one)
Yuna: get up and follow me
(They go to the bathroom and she cleans him up and takes out the gag, during this a ring a her doorbell happens so she quickly goes to answer it, and it was the Amazon stuff they ordered. After she got him cleaned it was pretty late and says)
Yuna: so I'll give you two options I respect whatever you choose 1: I can take you home or 2: you can sleep here and stay her the whole day
(John doesn't even hesitate)
John: I'll stay here....it that's ok mistress
Yuna: of course baby
(She gets him a clean pair of panties and has him lay in her bed, she then undressed in her bra and panties as well and lays with him making him little spoon)
Yuna: tomorrow will be even more interesting, ok?
John: understood mistress
Yuna: goodnight baby
John: goodnight
[THE END]
[Part 2soon]