Warning

Page Q

What you will NOT find in my book

The following are not allowed on Wattpad. This is not a complete list, and we have the right to remove any content that we find inappropriate. Any content that could put our community at risk will be removed. Wattpad has the right to close any account or remove content without notice.

Pornographic Content. Wattpad considers content to be pornographic when it exists solely for the purpose of sexual stimulation.

Age of Consent. The age of consent is 16+ on Wattpad. Any sexual content between characters must abide by this age of consent and not be in violation of Canadian Law.

Glorification of Sexual Violence. Wattpad classifies non-consensual sexual acts to include rape, sexual assault, kidnapping for sexual purposes, or sexual slavery. The content cannot be encouraging or promoting of non-consensual sex acts.

Sexual Roleplay or Messaging. Wattpad does not permit sexual messages or solicitation. This includes posting content which encourages sexual private messages, on or off Wattpad, or posting rules for public or private roleplay that are intended for sexual purposes.

Illegal Sex Acts. In accordance with Canadian Law, Wattpad explicitly prohibits any content which describes illegal sex acts including, but not limited to, bestiality, necrophilia, incest or child sexual exploitation and abuse material. Such content will be removed.

What you may Find IN my book

Mature stories are intended for an audience that is 17 and up. There are restrictions on discovering Mature stories on Wattpad that help ensure they reach the correct audience. A story may be rated Mature if it contains any of the following:

Explicit sex scenes

Self-harm themes or scenes (including suicide and eating disorders)

Graphic depictions of violence; including but not limited to sexual, verbal, emotional and physical abuse.

If you feel that your story fits our guidelines but may include parts that aren't appropriate for younger readers, please rate your story Mature.

THIS STORY IS MATURE
If you continue that will be your choice VIEWER DISCRESION ADVISED

ALL CREEPYPASTAS' MENTIONED BELONG TO THIER RIGHTFUL OWNERS. THIS BOOK IS COMPLETELY FAKE! ANY CHARACTERS, ACTIONS, PLACES, ECT. AND ANY LIKENESS TO THE REAL WORLD IS MERE COINCIDENCE.

THIS BOOK IS FOR MATURE AUDIANCES

THIS BOOK IS ALSO ABOUT TRAMA, HOW TO COPE, AND OVERCOMING HARDSHIP

I WILL CONTINUE TO UPLOAD IT BECAUSE OF THE GOOD THIS FICTIONAL WORLD CAN DO FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE EXPIRIENCED MISERABLE MOMENTS