Welcome

Hey everyone! Wow it's good to be back!

For those who don't know, I'm currently busy at work writing FOUR books to be published by Wattpad Books (Best Vacation Ever 1 & 2 and She's With Me 4 & 5)!! (They will come out 2023 and 2024).

But since I've been writing offline for publication, I've missed interacting with you all and seeing your comments and reactions. So, I decided to start writing and posting this story! It's been an absolute blast to write so far and I can't wait for you to read what I have in store for this book! It's just such a fun book, I'm so excited!

Updates for this book will be about every 2(ish) weeks. If you enjoy the book please vote, comment, and share <3

***

Summary:

17 year old Carina's life was pretty great until her best friends, Kalani and Emi, decide she can't fifth wheel prom like she's been fifth wheeling their dates. The only problem? Carina's secretly in love with Kalani's boyfriend, Emmett. When her friends decide to start setting her up on blind dates, Carina is forced to agree -- even though each is worse than the last, and the arrogant jerk, Jay, her first bad date, keeps popping up to witness her fail -- or else risk her friends finding out about her crush on Emmett, and losing them forever.

***

Copyright © 2022 by Jessica Cunsolo (AvaViolet on Wattpad). 

All rights Reserved.

This book is exclusive to Wattpad. If you are reading it on a website other than Wattpad, then it is stolen and I ask you to please report it and read the original for free on Wattpad.