Chapter-6

TRIGGER WARNING! SEXUAL ASSAULT!

"No i don't want to wear it paddu! It's so expensive!" Sweety said.

"It's not that expensive and I'm the one who designed it so wear it!" Paddu said.

"Still i don't think it will look good on me!" Sweety argued

"You are going to a VIP profiles party, you need to be presentable! just shut up and go wear it you will be late!" Paddu said pushing Sweety into the bedroom to change to the outfit she designed for her.

Wearing a high heels she walked out of the room wearing a set of accessories of. Jewellers.

"You look stunning!" Paddu complemented making Sweety blush.

"I gotta go! Kiseo is asleep, rest well I'll be back late so don't wait for me! Lock the doors." Sweety said taking a purse and Walked out.

She hailed a cab and went for the adress, baekhyun is hosting a party.

She reached at the place,as she met her colleagues and baekhyun's staff.

When she went in,she saw baekhyun welcoming everyone.

She looked around and didn't saw Jin anywhere,she saw Jisoo and greeted her.

"Girl! Marry me! You look so beautiful!" Jisoo joked as Sweety smiled.

"Sweety?" Baekhyun called as Sweety turned around.

"Hello baekhyun!" Sweety greeted smiling.

"Ahh something happened to my heart!" Baekhyun said holding his heart dramatically.

"Stop it oppa!" Sweety Giggled.

"Sir Mr.Kim's family is here!" Someone said as baekhyun excused himself and left.

"Welcome! Mr Kim!" Baekhyun said bowing at Jin's father Mr kim.

"After a Long time!" Mr kim said hugging baekhyun basically crushing him with his big muscular body.

Seoyun and Jin walked with Sylvia greeting everyone.

Jin's eyes searched for someone and it's stopped on Sweety. He looked at her intensely before looking away.

"You remember my daughter right? She js is here too!" Mr kim said as everyone looked at the entrance.

Sweety's heart started beating fast as she looked at Diya walking in looking straight and serious.

A man who looked like a comic charector was walking beside her as she held his arms.

He had a blue eyes, sliver hair, bulk body, taller than 6 feet.

Diya looked at Sweety. Her smile faded away. She angrily walked towards Sweety with rage filled face.

"Who let her in!! How dare you to show me your face again!" Diya said grabbing the wine glass beside her and throwed it on Sweety.