1

There has always been something wrong with me. I don't understand what, but I just know. Maybe it's the fact that I am the daughter of the most powerful demon in the universe. Ever since "The End" happened I have been on edge.

I have been weaker, and not able to fight like a used to.

But everything changed. In a few minutes.

*Raven POV*

I wake up in my dark room. I have a horrible headache. How early is it.? I rub my temples and try to calm down my headache. I should probably eat. I walk to the kitchen and make some Herbal Tea. I notice Cyborg making waffles, of course.

The tea kettle hisses and I grab a cup and poor the tea into the cup. I take a sip and it calms down my headache a bit.

"Hello Friend Raven!" Starfire yells.

"Hey Star." I say to her.

She smiles at me and then sits down.

"WHO WANTS WAFFLES?!" Cyborg screams.

So loud. Why?!

Robin and BeastBoy sit down and I join them. Cyborg gives us all waffles and I eat mine slowly. I'm not that hungry. Cyborg gives everyone else some orange juice. Not me though, since I have tea.

After we finish eating we all go to the couch and sit down.

Cyborg and BeastBoy start playing a video game and Cyborg wins so they both start screaming.

"BOO YAH!!!" Cyborg screams.

"Ah come on! I almost beat you!" BeastBoy yells.

"Well you didn't!" Cyborg says.

"Can you both be quiet?!" I yell.

That seemed to shut them up.

My head is throbbing with pain, maybe I should just read.

I grab a book titled -Forever Alone.-

I open it up and then it begins.

-I am alone. Nobody has came for me. I have been trapped for years. I lost everything. I don't remember anything. I am in my final resting place, or so I thought. They came in here for me. They took me away. I had tlo hurt others. I am afraid. The horrific screams haunt me. I have done things I didn't know we're possible. I want to be free. They moved me somewhere else today. Now all I feel is rage and all I want is revenge. Freedom is not possible anymore.-

That's dark. Well, that's what I get for reading a book called -Forever Alone.-

Cyborg keeps beating BeastBoy in the game. So that's more screaming.

*CRIME ALERT* BEEP BEEP

Of course.

"Titans! Trouble!" Robin yells.

"Who is it this time?" I ask, annoyed.

"Oh no.." Robin says.

"What is the wrong, friend Robin?" Starfire asks.

"Slade." Robin says.

"Oh not not him!" BeastBoy says.

"But how is he alive?!" Cyborg asks.

"I don't know. But we have to stop him!" Robin yells.

We go to the T car and get in. We start to drive to where he is, in the middle in the city destroying cars on the road.

When we arrive to the area we get out of the T car.

"Titans, be ready to fight." Robin says.

Slade looks at us and I could tell he was smiling. It was likely an evil grin. A grin that shows that he has something dark planned.

"Hello Titans." Slade says.

"What do you want? How did you come back?!" Robin asks.

"Now, now. Too many questions Robin." Slade says.

"It was two questions!" BeastBoy says.

"What are you planning the Slade?!" Starfire asks.

"Enough Chit-chat, Titans Go!" Robin yells.

We run towards him, expect for me and Star since we are flying.

Cyborg tried to use his Sonic Cannon and this is stopped when Slade uses a taser in his pocket. BeastBoy turns into a Cheetah and ran to Slade and then turned into a monkey to disarm him. Before he could Slade punched him away. Robin got his staff out and tried to fight him but was roundhouse kicked by Slade when he let his guard down. Starfire tried to shoot her Star bolts at him but he used his swords to reflect them back at her.

They were all conscious but I was the only one  left.

I have an awful feeling about this...

I didn't want to talk to him, so I decided to fight.

Fighting isn't exactly a smart choice either.

I fly at him and start shooting magic at him.

"Azarath Metrion Zinthos!" I yell as I shoot an even stronger spell at him.

Most of my shots are missing but I am still hitting him.

Something is off.

"Why continue fighting? You are only tiring yourself out." Slade says.

"I don't want to hear it." I say.