I object!

Your cheeks are blushing and if someone sees you from afar, he or she might think you're carrying two tomatoes on your face. It's too red up to the point where people might mistake your cheeks for tomatoes.

Or perhaps apples.

"I'll see you tomorrow then—No! I will definitely see you tomorrow." The man on the phone repeats his sentence since he feels like the first one isn't that good. He needs to rephrase it.

With your blushing cheeks, you somehow nod your head as if the man you're talking now can see the movement.

"I'll see you tomorrow .. Definitely."

And just about time, someone is calling for you from the corner of the hallway. "Y/n! We need to go in five!"

"I have to go now." You say and a sigh is going straight to your ears, an actual response from the man on the phone. "Fine. Call me again when you're free, maybe tonight. I love you." He says that divine line.

"I love you too." And you respond to that divine line with your own divine line. You end the call and look at the duration of the call. Five minutes and thirty seconds.

"Y/n ... I've been waiting for you in the van." A familiar man is right in front of you with his well known pose. "Sorry Yoongi! I was on call with my fiancé."

As you walk towards Yoongi and follow his way to exit the building. The moment you step out of the building, flashes of cameras blur your view.

You wave your hands and throw your dainty smile, not to forget, bow as a sign of respect to your fans and the others.

Within a few seconds, you get in the van and Yoongi closes the door quickly. He looks at you with his tired eyes and you give him a soft smile. "You're lucky that you get a manager like me."

——-

You're in front of the hired makeup artist. More like sitting on a chair and he does this make up for you. One of the most popular and expensive makeup artists is now doing your wedding makeup.

"There's nothing much to do with your face, sweetheart. Your face is perfect without any makeup." He says.

You let out a scoff instead. "I know that's just a lie but thank you."

He shakes his head and moves the brush in his hands from left to right. "It's not a lie, it's fact. You're an actress so of course your face is naturally pretty."

That makes you slowly form a smile on your face. "Thank you Jimin .. So are we done?" You ask and Jimin immediately focuses back on the make up. "Oh n, not yet."

He brushes the blush on your cheeks as he continues his work. "So .. I know you're not the kind that really likes to show off what you have .." Your eyes are looking at Jimin while he says that.

".. And I adore that very much cause most celebrities show off their everything .. then ended up badly .. but you, you're getting married .."

He knocks off some blush powder on the palette as he continues in putting rosy shades on your cheeks. "Well, I guess they're happy with whatever they have at the moment so why not show it off to the world?"

Jimin can't deny that. When he's happy he tends to let others see that he is indeed happy. "True! But yeah, I feel like it's a curse you know?"

Jimin puts away the blush and pulls his head to the back to see those rosy cheeks. "Curse?" You ask. "Yup!" A short answer is the answer.

"What curse?" You ask again while Jimin is choosing the lipstick colour for your lips. "Yeah, curse like .. whenever you show you're happy to the world, you end up having a bad end. While you .."

Jimin pouts his lips and you automatically pout yours, then he applies the lipstick on your lips slowly. "You didn't show much about your happiness and ended up having a great end. So I adore that. It's like you do things you love or like in secret and succeed in continuing with the things you love."

You smash your lips together to make it even and your lips are now pretty in a pink shade lipstick, but Jimin still applies some more.

"Can't comment on that just yet." You say because you're just starting to reach your great end with a marriage. "And done!! So beautiful! I bet, today's gonna be a great wedding!"

~~~~~

From the big door entrance to the aisle and now in front of your soon to be husband, you're in your phase to be someone's wife.

"I do." Your fiancé says and you slowly put a ring around his sweet finger. "And will you, Y/n, have this man to be your husband, to live together in this marriage?"

Without even thinking twice, you say .. "I do." And your fiancé puts the ring on your sweet finger too, holding hands as both pairs of eyes are staring at each other.

With the finishing line by the priest, you and him will be husband and wife and this will be the starter of your great, wonderful end.

"Should anyone present know of any reason that this couple should not be joined in holy matrimony, speak now or forever hold your peace." Silence.

You smile so wide when everything is slowly going to the right place. The priest continues with his words, "With no objection—" And that exact moment, a man with a black suit appears at the front entrance shouting ...

"I OBJECT!!"