Chapter 59

It's 11 in the morning and Jungkook was seated in his car, way towards the jail.

He has decided to talk with Yuri and get to know what's the real matter is. The scared face of Taehyung always appearing in his mind, making him wanting to get to know more about everything.

The way taehyung was soo tensed about this situation makes his heart sad. Being surrounded by Taehyung's sad face was also not what he wants to see everyday.

Watching your loved ones being in stress and sad makes your moods sad and mind stressed too.

Yesterday was a very beautiful night they both spend together, a night that both of them won't forget.

He was happy that he is the one who was able to relieve his flower, the one to make his flower stress free even if it was for some time.

He just hoped they would have spend yesterday's night in a more joyful and happy situation not that in a stressed environment but still he loved every bit of it, enjoyed everything about it.

As Jungkook was thinking of his flower the car stopped indicating his arrival at his destination.

"Sir, we have reached." Said Kevin.

With a nod, Jungkook came out of the car with Kevin, placing him on his wheelchair.

Once entering the officer's office and being done with the visitors formalities, Jungkook was been taken to Yuri's prison room.

Upon reaching the gate,  Jungkook was able to see enumerous amount of drawings drawn on the wall, some he could figure out like the girl in the drawing been Yuri while other pictures like 2 adults been drawn, that he wasn't sure about.

The officer banged the wooden stick on the steel pole of the gate, making a noise, wanting to alert Yuri about their presence.

Ever sense Yuri was locked up, she has tried soo many times to escape, not ate her food so the guards would check up on her and she would do something, to the extent, harming the guards and even harming herself.

Her mental situation was not at all stable. Her treatment was going on with a highly recognised doctor by who Jungkook doesn't know.

Upon hearing the Loud metal sound echoed throughout the whole passage, Yuri suddenly glared at the gaurd.

That's when Jungkook really saw how much of Yuri was affecting but she caused this to herself.

Wanting Jungkook from along time has captured and knocked out all her normals senses too.

You can't force anyone to love you even if you love the person soo much.

Upon seeing the love of her life, her master himself there, infront of her, she smiled widely.

Acknowledging her master she immediately crawled towards the gate.

"Master you came!!! MASTER YOU CANE FOR ME!!! I told you all!!! He will come."  yelled Yuri madly.

While on the other hand,

Taehyung somehow managed to go one with his daily routine afteer what happened last night.

He was happy. He mood was okay now.
After a very romantic steamy night with his husband, he feels safe that yess whatever will happen Jungkook would be with him no matter what.

Wanting to distract his thoughts and mind from the Yuri scene he decided why not pay a visit and spend the rest of the day with his mother in law? At the company?

This is where he is right now.

He was told by the receptionist that Eunhi was in a very important meeting with Revive skincare.