#2020 ROSEQUARTZ 5th Album [Lovesick Girls : Crazy Over You] Showcase

.
Outfit [Jihye/Hayoon/Miyoung/Nari]

Mic

.
ROSEQUARTZ 5th Album [Lovesick Girls : Crazy Over You] Showcase

[JIHYE] [NARI]
[HAYOON] [MIYOUNG]

Nari: Woah. Yeah, yeah!
Jihye: It's been awhile. Shall we say hi? 2, 3.
ROSES: Be as One! Hello, we're ROSEQUARTZ!
(CHEER)
Nari: Great reactions today. Good, good.
Miyoung: Finally, we're back with the ROSEQUARTZ 5th Album [Lovesick Girls : Crazy Over You] after 4 months.
(CHEER)
Miyoung: Please say hi.
Jihye: Okay. Hi, everyone.
Hayoon: What? You're like a lady today.
Jihye: Today... How was your day, everyone? This is JIHYE.
(CHEER)
Miyoung: Feeling embarrassed. Hello, this is MIYOUNG.
(CHEER)
Hayoon: Hi, everyone. Hi.
Nari: Good.
Hayoon: Hello, I am... Do you who I am? This is HAYOON.
Miyoung: Do you know?
Jihye: Do you know?
Nari: Hello, I'm NARI. Nice to meet you.
(CHEER)
Miyoung: The comeback live is... Soon the release... release? Release. Soon our 5th studio album, [Lovesick Girls : Crazy Over You] with the title "Lovesick Girls" and "How You Like That" MV will be released... We'll talk about them on vlive along with many spoilers. So please stay tuned.
Hayoon: Good.
Jihye: Until the end. Should we talk about what we were up to recently? Starting from NARI. What we were up to?
Nari: So I went to see my family briefly. Before that, we were very busy working on our comeback and album. Very busy.
Miyoung: How are you these days, JIHYE?
Jihye: We were always together these days.
ROSES: Yes.
Jihye: Recently... We had recording and MV filming and... After that I was busy with choreo practice.
ROSES: Yes.
Jihye: We were very busy with practice to show CRYSTAL the best performance.
Miyoung: That's right.
ROSES: That's right.
Miyoung: But we really don't have much to share because for several months...
Hayoon: Yes, this year...
Miyoung: We were always stick together.
Nari: True.
Miyoung: Everyday. And work on the album and did choreo practice.
Hayoon: Yes.
Miyoung: And worked on MV and album jacket and more... And more...
Jihye: Various things.
Miyoung: Ah! It's my first time being on vlive so early. My pronunciation might not be clear.
Nari: Yes.
Miyoung: We ask for your kind understanding. That's what we did. So we practically did the same thing. So it's not that interesting.
Nari: But CRYSTAL may be curious It's been so long since we came to say hi to CRYSTAL.
Jihye: Yes.
Miyoung: But we are so used to it. I feel like we were always together.
Hayoon: True.
Jihye: It feels like we're always together this year.
Nari: That's right. I like it..
Jihye: Shall we begin with the first segment? HAYOON, please introduce to us the next segment.
Hayoon: Okay. The first segment is "Epiphany" playlist. I bet you are curious about...
Jihye: You look like a newscaster.
Hayoon: For those of you who are curious about the songs we'll talk about the song vibes and when you should listen to them... And will give some spoilers.
Nari: Wait.
Miyoung: Spoilers.
Jihye: Just a little?
Hayoon: Very little. Don't worry.
Nari: Please be careful.
Miyoung: We're very sensitive towards the spoilers.
Hayoon: We will take a look at the each tracks and explain the songs.
Nari: Good.
Jihye: Okay... Please tell us about the first song.
Miyoung: Let's get it.
Hayoon: The first track is one of title track. It's "How You Like That". Here it is.