#2021 MIYOUNG is Watching the Dior Spring-Summer 2021 Show

.
Hello, I'm MIYOUNG from ROSEQUARTZ. Today, you're going to be watching the Dior Spring-Summer 2021 Ready-to-Wear Show with me.

This show is a unique event, we're not going to watch it in Paris, but here in Korea. I am so delighted to attend my fist digital fashion show.

For today's show, the outfit I have choose is... Ta-da! A comfortable piece to watch the show at home in peace. Before we start, I'm going to teach you a few words in Korean. "Hello" in Korean is "Annyeonghaseyo", "Thank you" is "Gamsahabnida", and "I Love Dior" is "Dior Saranghaeyo". So in a moment, the Dior show is going to start. Watching the Dior show from my sofa is incredible! Do you want to watch it with me?

The combination of Dior and Maria Grazia surprises me every time. Behind the graceful silhouette, I see hidden power. Charms that are contradictory yet very harmonious. The staging of the show is decidedly Dior. Especially the lights on this wall, that's really to my taste. I think the models are going to come out soon. I wonder what the Dior look will be for this season?

Wow, that was a truly magnificent collection. There were so many beautiful pieces and I was swept away by the difference scenes. If I had to choose the look that most impressed me,... I would say the suit dress, it was very impressive.

(A clip from fashion show)

Ah, and also the scarf with the paisley floral motif! I loved it! It is so romantic, don't you think?

(Another clip from fashion show)

How about you, which was your favorite? It's difficult to find one word to describe all the clothes I saw today. But I'll try... Mmm... Lyrical? Or poetic? I think that sums it up quite well.

I had a great time. Watching the Dior digital fashion show, in Korea as well... It's a special experience that I won't forget any time soon. How about you? Did you like this Dior digital show?

To the Dior teams, I would like to say "Thank you and congratulations!". See you very soon in Paris!