Chapter-7

A week later:-

"Paddu don't worry! I'm just going there to prove my innocence not to reunite with jin!" Sweety said

"But what if you fall in love with him again?" Paddu asked.

"Then I'll accept my fate okay?" Sweety said

"Mom!! Mumma!! I love my New room!! Thank you so much Mumma!!" Kiseo said hugging both Sweety and paddu.

"You should hug me kiseo baby!"  Diya said walking into the mansion.

Kiseo's face lit up seeing so many people walking in with big teddy bears,toys,new clothes and a little bike.

"It's been a week you are still scared of me? I'm sad!" Diya said pouting.

Kiseo looked at Sweety who nodded.

"Thank you unnie! This is the first time ever someone bought gifts for me!"  Kiseo hugged diya's legs.

Tears turned in diya's eyes as she knelt down hugging the adorable baby.

"Call me diya okay? I'll take care of you and your mom's okay? This is so small comparing to how much you are going to get from now! If you want anything just tell okay? Aunt will give you everything you want!" Diya said cupping kiseo's face.

Paddu and Sweety sat on the couch looking at kiseo sitting on diya's lap.

Winston was doing something in the kitchen.

"Diya aunty! Do you have a lot of money?"  Kiseo asked munching her cookie that diya just bought.

"Yeah!" Diya smiled fondly.

"How much money?" Kiseo asked.

"I can take you anywhere in the whole world! I can give you anything you want! I can buy wonderland too!" Diya said

"Can i ask you something? Will you give it to me?" Kiseo asked.

"Anything love!" Diya replied.

"Can you take me to my daddy! Mumma said daddy is angry on her so he is away!I Will ask him why he never came to me! What did i do wrong! I'm listening to everything mumma said so I'm not a bad girl! I eat my food completely and did my homework and never eat junk food! If you take me to him I'll make mumma say sorry to him and take him here to live with us! Please can you do that for me! All my friends bring their fathers to play day but for me mumma and mom only comes to visit me..i love my moms but i want my daddy too.. i want to hug him too.." kiseo said looking down in a verge of crying.

All this broke sweety's heart. She ran to her room crying as paddu followed her.

Diya just hugged her didn't said anything, kiseo started crying.

"Ohh my who hurted my kiseo! Aigoo!" Winston said picking kiseo in his Arms.

"Stop crying Baby! You know i cooked steak and noddles for you! Are you not going to eat that?" Winston said.

"I'm not hungry!" Kiseo said pouting.

"Ohh really i thought to take you to cat cafe that i know, after you finishing the food! You don't want to play with cats while eating cake?" Winston said pouting too.

"What really?? But mumma?!"  Kiseo said looking down.

"It's no problem! First you go wash up and eat I'll take you there! You can play as much as you want!"  Winston said as kiseo's face lit up.

"Really? I'll eat now!!" Kiseo Giggled.

"First wash your hands and maid aunty will serve you okay?" Winston said as kiseo nodded before giving a peck to Winston in the cheek before running to her room happily.