Tu Yahin Hai Yahan Hai

She was a chirpy young lady unaware of the world's pessimism until reality hit her hard after her knight in shining armor broke his promises and left her alone in the world to fight by herself. He trusted his love, he trusted her that she is capable enough to stand on her feet and she stood up to his expectations.
" Doesn't his absence hurt you ?"
" He's here Voh Yahin hai "

It has been 15 years without him and she still knows that he's there with her.

Clutching his photograph close to her heart she slept down into their memories but she let any single drop of tear fall from her eyes as her KULLU wouldn't like to see.

And the best actress goes to non other than Shehnaaz Gill

Taking a deep breath she walked upto to the stage to receive her another model of appreciation from her fans. Among all hooting of her name she made her way to the stage.

" I would like to thank my director Mr. Sanjay Leela bhansali for trusting me enough to offer such a huge role to me, my fans for appreciating it so much. My mom dad, Rita maa my entire family and Sidharth "

No matter how much high she reach she still stood grounded.

Sitting in her luxurious car she slept in the thoughts about the morning argument with her mom.

" For God sake Sana you are 40+ now you need to get married and settle I don't know till when I will be living with you, your Papa ji's health is worsening day by day we need to be ensure that someone is there after we leave this world"

" Muma enough of this, I don't want to hear another emotional blackmailing "

" Rita didi please you only tell her anything, She listens to you only "

" Sana your mother is right beta, till when you will live alone "

" I am not alone Maa, you are there, Didi , Baaz, Muma Papa maasi, Sidharth everyone is there"

" Sidharth will never come back beta"

" He never went maa " Sana left with tears threatening to drop from her eyes.

"Did she agree aunty "

" No beta she is still adamant of not getting married"

" Rahul I hope you try to make her like you atleast because Pyaar ik baar hee hota hai joh voh kr chuki hai " Shehnaaz's mother said

She was sobbing in her corner of her the window.

" See Sidharth everyone are saying you won't ever come back but you will return if you will go somewhere you are here only I know"

" Moti baby I am always there with you"

" Sidharth " Shehnaaz saw Sidharth standing on the door and she rushed and jumped on him.

" Where you go, you know I can't ever spend a second without you so where you go"

" I was engrossed in your wedding conversation " Sidharth said with a smirk. Sana hit his shoulder hard.

" Who freaking says you have become thin you are still Moti baby" Sidharth chuckled

" Sidharth " Sana cried being annoyed

" Btw Rahul is a good man"

" Shut the fuck up please " Sana said in angry tone now.

" Now my baby has become angry" Sidharth pecked her cheeks and her anger flew into blush.
.
" Madam please wake up we reached home"