Chapter 1

"in all the books that i read and all the songs i hear, there's something so blinding radient. i can't reach it, can't touch it. i don't need a dictionary to know what that little word really means or that it's way to big of a word for me." yuu putted her hand down and closed her eye's while she was litsening music on her bed. yuu was an omega but she can't fall in love with an alpha like all the other omega's. there have been confession's but after an alpha cofessed to her in her middle school graduation she found out she couldn't fall in love like the other omega's.

so she rejected them nicely. yuu sighed "what is wrong with me?" there was a knock from her bedroom door. yuu sait up and turned to the door "you can come in." the door opened reveling her sister rei. she's an alpha and she's mated to hero who was an omega. rei walked in the room "hey yuu, are you ready for your first day of high school?" yuu nodded then looked down "yeah, i am rei."

rei walked to yuu's bed and sait next to her "are you ok, i can't smell much of your sent right now." yuu turned to rei quickly "don't smell my sent." rei chuckled "ok, ok, i'm sorry, but seriously what's wrong with you, yuu?" yuu looked back down "i can't fall for an alpha rei and my heat..." rei nodded "yeah, in your age you could have your heat out of the blue and everyone alpha will want to be with you regardless if they can control themselfs." yuu sighed "right." rei turned to yuu and smiled "we'll don't worry, you will have akari and koyomi with you right and aren't they omega's too?"

yuu turned to rei "kyomi is but akari is an alpha i think." rei sighed "oh, well just try to find an omega friend or a beta that can help you, ok." yuu nodded "ok." rei smiled "good, now get dressed so i can tell mom you are ready for school." yuu turned to rei smiled and chuckled "thanks rei." rei nodded "you're welcome yuu." rei got up and left yuu's room. yuu got up and began to put her school's uniform on. when yuu was ready she grabbed her bag, putted her phone in her skirt pocket and walked out of her room.

she walked down stairs and to the bookstore. she saw her mom working. she turned to yuu and smiled "are you ready for your first day of high school yuu?" yuu smiled and nodded "yup." yuu walked to her mom and gave her a hug. her mom hugged back. after a few minutes they broke the hug and her mom looked to yuu "now if you have your heat or feel like you are going to have it, you will tell your friends right?"

yuu nodded "yes mom." as long as they aren't an alpha that is. yuu thought. her mom nodded and smiled "well you better go, i don't want to keep you waiting." yuu nodded, she turned to the front doors and walked to them. yuu walked out of the bookstore and began to walk to school. when yuu made it to school, she walked to her shoe locker ignoring who ever might be starring at her. after yuu putted her school shoes on and putted her normal shoes in her shoe locker, she closed her shoe locker and started to walk to class.

when yuu made it to her class she walked to her desk and sait down on her seat. the day went by fine with out any trouble. then when it was time to change classes akari and koyomi gone to yuu's desk. yuu turned to them and smiled "hey akari, hey koyomi." akari and koyomi smiled, kyomi spoke first "hey yuu, so have y-" "have you found an alpha yet yuu?"

akari interupted kyomi and yuu sighed "no, i haven't." akari sighed "oh, come on yuu, you and koyomi haven't found one yet?" koyomi turned to akari "and have you found an omega yet akari?" akari flinshed "well, i'm still looking but hey i'm in the basketball club now." koyomi sighed then turned to yuu "by they way yuu, have you thought about any club's to join yet?" yuu shock her head "no, it's the first day of school, so i think i'll wait a little while."

akari walked to yuu and putted her hand around yuu's shoulder "ok, then join the basketball club." yuu turned to akari "don't you think that will be a challege with my hight?" akari smiled "no way, you'll do fine." "koito, yuu koito!" they all turned to a teacher with glasses "um, yes." "if you're not interested in any clubs then how about joining the student council?" "the student council well i guess?" akari frowned "that sounds totally boring."

the teacher smiled "no, it's not boring at all. infact it would be just as interesting as the clubs." yuu looked down "i haden't considered that..." she looked up to the teacher "could i oberve a meeting or something?" "oh, are you interested that would be a big help." yuu looked confused "wait, what do you mean?" the teacher smiled "soon, the student council will be doing elections. they were looking for someone who's willing to help with preperations."

yuu looked flabbergasted then sighed "fine, i'll check it out." yuu stood up from her desk. she turned to the teacher snd walked to him "do you know where it is?" the teacher nodded "i can give you a map." he walked to the classroom got a piece of paper and pen and drew yuu a map. the teacher turned around walked up to yuu and gave her the map. yuu turned to the teacher took it then turned back around and started to walk to the student council building. yuu walked out of the school building and to a forest. she looked back at the map "i defintly got tricked into doing this. well i was curious so i guess there is on harm in trying it out."

yuu looked up from the map "but where is this place." she walked until she voices "i'm sorry for calling you all the way out here." yuu walked until she saw two people then she walked back and tried to hide from them "touko, would you, would please be my mate." yuu gasped "please i love you." yuu took tried to take a peak at who it was then she saw a girl with gray eye's and black hair. yuu starred wide eye's at her. "i'm sorry, but my answer is no."

the man looked down "yeah, i figured, you are way out of my leauge." "don't say that, you shouldn't put yourself down like that. and it's not you. i just don't intend to be mated with anyone." touko smiled, yuu tried to smell touko and wispered "she's an alpha." the man turned and walked away while touko waved at him. "well t-" touko started to smell something, she turned around "is someone there, i can smell your sent."

yuu flinshed and ran out of her hiding spot "i'm sorry, i wasn't trying to ease drop on you." yuu bowed her head "it was just wrong time, wrong place, really i swear." yuu looked up to see a finger pointed to her "ok, then can you keep that a secret please." yuu nodded "sure." she stood up to see touko starting to smell her "um, what are you doing?" touko stoped smelling yuu then looked to her "oh, i'm sorry, i was just seeing if you were an alpha, omega, or beta but your an omega right?"

yuu nodded "yes, and your an alpha right?" touko grinned "oh, so you were smeling me too i see." yuu looked down "i'm sorry." touko smiled "it's ok. i don't mind but what are you doing here anyway's." yuu looked up to touko "well i was told that the student council room was here but..." yuu looked back to her map. "yeah, it's just around here. it's hard to tell so i get it." yuu looked up to see touko turned around and walking off then she turned to yuu and pointed the way.

yuu flinshed then walked foward and they started to walk to the student council building together. yuu turned to touko "so your an alpha" touko nodded "yeah, but i never mated someone before." yuu looked curious "is there any reason for that?" touko looked down "it's something i don't want to talk about." yuu began to get worried but nodded in understanding then touko turned to yuu "so what about you. have you found an alpha yet?" yuu flinshed then looked down "no, i haven't and i don't think i ever will."

touko started to get worried "did something happen that made you not want be mated?" yuu sighed "i can't fall in love with anyone ok." touko starred at yuu "you never been in love before?" yuu looked down and nodded "that's right, when i was in middle school there is this alpha that i alway's hang out with but during our middle school graduation he confessed to me and i didn't feel anything to him, so i turned him down.

there have been other confessions but it has alway's been the same..." yuu started to cry "and i don't know what to do anymore." touko looked sympthetic to yuu as she could smell the sadness of yuu's sent. touko looked down then something came to touko she turned to yuu "yuu..." yuu turned to touko and saw she was blushing mad "um, are you ok, touko?" touko grabbed one yuu's hand and turned fully to yuu "yuu, you said you couldn't fall in love right?" yuu nodded "i did." yuu tried to walk backwards but touko grabbed her "aren't you the same as me?" touko pulled yuu close to her "maybe not because i. because i think i'm falling in love with you."

Notes:

so yeah it's somewhat like the cannon but with the alpha, omega, and beta dynamics and i speeded the touko falling in love with yuu a little early then canon but touko is an alpha after all so what can you do there. and like i said in the beginning there will be some diffrences from cannon but i will try to get some stuff as close to canon as possible like the multiple choice episode/chapter and see you in the next chapter.