Chapter 5: Allure

CW: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS A (probably poorly written) SEX SCENE! I will be marking this section off with ******* so it can be skipped if you would like. Also vague wax/temperature play, gags, bondage. ALSO: every character in this book that will be involved in sex will be over the age of 18.

Chapter 5: Allure

I've brought a man on board for tonight. After all, this is our last night at port. I need to get as much out of my system as I can.

My cabin door securely locked behind us, I push him down onto my bed. Dirty blonde hair, deep brown eyes, cheap sparkly pigment spread throughout his hair. It had looked better under the inn lighting, reflecting the lantern glow. So common. Still lovely, but...common. Every man I've picked up from these bars has a similar gimmick. I firmly tug his shirt off over his head.

"Mmm...Rough, are we?"

"That's an understatement." I pull a length of rope taut in my hands, straddling his hips. "Is this still okay? If it becomes something you aren't okay with, say whiskey and I'll stop."

He nods, smiling at me flirtatiously. "It's okay. And I'll remember that. Whiskey."

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************

He lets me bind his wrists over his head as I lean down to kiss and suck at his neck. As I'm sitting up to look down at him while he moans breathily, Xian flashes into my mind. I wonder what he sounds like moaning. The image of him underneath me...Gods. That might be a new record.

"Ohhh, someone's a big boy. Your poor pants."

"Did you think I was exaggerating?" I remark, leaning down to kiss him firmly. "I've grown rather bored with simple activities as of late. How do you feel about candles? And heat? I've got candles in the loveliest shade of deep blue...it would look absolutely gorgeous against your skin."

"...Sure. I've never tried anything with wax. I'll try anything once."

"Wonderful. How about a gag, hmm? People make the most fantastic moans through their gags."

"Gags are fun. I like gags."

I grin at him and have him lift his head so I can tie a bandana around his head, carefully pushing the pre-knotted bit into his mouth. "Now that you're quieted, snap your fingers twice if you grow uncomfortable." I pause until he nods firmly. "Lovely. You stay put, now, while I fetch the candles and a lighter." I slip off of him, teasingly patting his chest to watch him squirm. He squirms a bit more, testing his binds while I rummage through a trunk for the candles. "I'm going to have so much fun with you."

I grab a lighter out of my drawer before I return to once again straddle his hips. "Hmm...Such a nice canvas. How should I decorate it?" I light the candle while I think, watching the pretty blue wax start to melt and drip down the side of the candle, pooling in the candle holder it's tucked into, ready for me to pour it. "I think a skull would look nice." I test it first, letting just a bit drip onto his exposed skin to gauge his reaction.

He moans softly behind his gag, hips shifting side to side as much as possible with me on top of him.

"Go ahead?"

He nods.

"Wonderful."

That's how the next half hour passes, with me pouring the wax in simple shapes and patterns on his stomach. Skull and cross bones, small flowers, a knife...As it cools, I pause to set the candle aside and run my hands up and down his sides, over his chest, leaning down to kiss along his neck.