Chapter - 8

Jin

Why didn't she just slap me!! Why didn't she cursed me! Why didn't she reacted at all! Am i invisible to her now? Does she thinks I'm not worthy for her punishment or revenge? Why!! Why did i ever wanted to make her my assistant! I shouldn't have gave her a job I should have sent her away the second i saw her!

Why she is occupied my mind and heart like that!! I hate the fact that my body and heart reacts to her before my mind  does! I hate that i want her to slap me and tell what i did was wrong and punishable..i hate my heart knowing how it wants her and  her only..if i didn't meet her again maybe I'll get rid of her thoughts.

I shake my head "just get the damn work start Jin!" I slap myself and started my work.

I tried to concentrate on my work but i couldn't.

Damn you!!

I lean backwards closing my eyes calming myself trying to think about anything else than her.

There was knock on my door before it opened i hate the fact i wanted it to be her but i find myself in disappointed when another staff walked in.

"Mr kim we have to attend a charity auction this weekend! If you select what type of clothing you want I'll get it into starting!" Staff said.

Yes maybe if i buy her a expensive dress as  apology for what i did will it be better? Maybe I'll be out of her thoughts!

Damn you Jin! What the hell are thinking about!!

"I'll select it later put it there and don't disturb me!"  I yelled at her and was quick enough to regret.

I treated her so worse than this when she started working, i wonder how hurt she was! I can imagine her eyes getting teary whenever I raise my voice on her...

"This won't do!" I stood up walking out of my office to somewhere i can release my stress.

I told my new assistant that I'm leaving will be back later.

"Get off!" I said to driver more like warning he gulped and got off the car handing the keys to me and ran from there.

I got in the car starting the engine and my cars left the building.

I didn't wanted to go to a bar it's early and i have a important meeting to attend.

I finally stopped at a park getting off and walked towards the park

Yeah a silent walk can do!

I began to walk taking my phone out .. I unlocked my phone and cursed myself for keeping her picture as my wallpaper still.

I tried many times but i couldn't bring myself to delete her pics from neither from my phone nor from my heart.

Should I just forgot what's she did and accept her again? God!

Get yourself together Jin!

I sat on the bench closing my eyes huffing and puffing some breaths trying to calm myself.

"Are you okay ajusshii!" A little voice said making me open my eyes and look at the direction.

"What?" I asked not understanding what she just Said.

"Are you okay? Are you have any panick attacks?" She asked me concern in her voice

Does she knows what is panick attack means? She's barely 7 or 8..

I didn't know what to say i just stare at her.

I didn't know what she understood,she climbed on the bench and hugged me.