Messing

I walk in the kitchen cleaning and my roommate (rose) was in the bathroom i was cleaning after we just got eating and i needed to shit for a few hours now so i was at mt breaking ponit but rose was in the bathroom so i waited more cleaning to get my mind off it but after some time it was harder to keep in and i rub my tummy" oh god yea rose! I need to get in there like now!" I rush to the bathroom but she locked it and i bang on the door and i hear groaning coming from in the bathroom and rose say"sorry, that dinner got to me, i cant stop it! It coming out like lava" i wine and i go back in the kitchen and hold my privtpart cuz i needed to piss too and i across my legs holding it" fuck i need to go so bad" she keep cleaning to get her mind into something else but she keep doing to potty dance and she shake her head" i cant hold it! I cant-"she start peeing and she squat down slowing peeing and maoning in relfie"Ahhh" she keep peeping wetting her shorts and making a pee pubble on the kitchen floor and it stops and she looks"that much better" but she still needed to shit really bad, she gets up and run to the bathroom banging on it and soon it opens after she keep trying to get the door open she runs in and rose look but she pulls down her short farting wet ones and she hops on the sink and let it rip pushing out turds and a little diarrhea maoning"fuck" rose didnt care she had diarrhea herself she over there groaning pushing herself, they both having diarrhea moaning and groaning hearing splashing noise.