Soompi

Soompi : Dispatch’s 2023 New Year’s Couple ROSEQUARTZ's Miyoung And Stray Kids' Lee Know

Dispatch has an annual New Years tradition where they reveal a pair of top celebrities who have been dating in secret. And this year, Dispatch’s New Year’s Couple for 2023 was announced as ROSEQUARTZ's Miyoung and Stray Kids' Lee Know.

Dispatch has recently published photos of STRAY KIDS' Lee Know and ROSEQUARTZ's Miyoung on an alleged date in Gangnam-gu where Miyoung's family resides. The two reportedly began dating at the May last year after STRAY KIDS dating ban being lift.

Their main meeting place is said to be Miyoung's penthouse at UN Village highly secure residence, where Lee Know would have able to get in and out freely out of the eyes of the public. The two reportedly met 3 years ago through a mutual senior from the industry that they were both close with.

Throughout the year, they both managed to divide their busy schedules and continued to meet, despite ROSEQUARTZ's recent comeback and world tour also STRAY KIDS world tour. The two reportedly met up at least once a week and would always see each other before leaving the country and the day after their arrival.

Lee Know was also seen visiting Miyoung after her group comeback, where they cheered and celebrated together. The couple relied on each other and offered support through tough times, with Miyoung rumored to have been a big help for Lee Know on his tough road, and the main dancer of Stray Kids also helping recharge Miyoung as a member of one of the busiest girl groups in the world. As of now, neither side has released an official statement on the matter.