Soompi

Soompi : [Breaking] ROSEQUARTZ's Miyoung And STRAY KIDS' Lee Know Confirmed To Be Dating

Updated December 31 KST:

Miyoung and Lee Know are confirmed to be dating!

In response to the previous reports, Miyoung's agency Big Hit Music and Lee Know's agency JYP Entertainment commented, “They are currently meeting with interest in each other.”

Original Article:
Dispatch has reported that ROSEQUARTZ's Miyoung and STRAY KIDS' Lee Know are dating.

According to Dispatch, Lee Know and Miyoung were seen on a date in the neighborhood of Gangnam in Seoul, and they reportedly began dating in May last year. The two reportedly met at Miyoung's family home, and Lee Know drove there in his own car. The two stayed within the neighborhood’s Gangnam-gu.

A source close to the two idols shared, “An [idol] sunbae close to Lee Know and Miyoung introduced the two to each other.”

Dispatch further reports that Lee Know and Miyoung meet over once a week. They were reportedly together on the day before Lee Know flew out of the country for STRAY KIDS' world tour and the day after he flew back in. Lee Know also reportedly met with Miyoung after ROSEQUARTZ comeback.

Dispatch states that Miyoung and Lee Know are already an “official” couple in STRAY KIDS and ROSEQUARTZ. In response to this report, ROSEQUARTZ's agency Big Hit Music and Lee Know's agency JYP Entertainment stated, “We have seen the report and are checking the facts.”

The pair have been dating for about 1 years and 7 months. Dispatch was able to spot the two together spending time in Gangnam-gu. They enjoyed the winter date. The two were really careful about their relationship and both side’s families have already acknowledged each other as well.

The insider revealed that Lee Know and Miyoung's older brother Mihyuk are really close and always go out fishing together. Both of their group members also acknowledge about them and always support them. The couple still shared some couple items though, including glasses, phone case, ring, necklace and bag. Last year, Dispatch revealed that T-ARA’s Hyomin and soccer star Hwang Ui Jo were in a relationship

Congratulations to new couple!