chapter -10

Sweety was waiting for someone nervously. Tapping her foot continuesly.

Sitting in the cafe looking around,her head jolted up when the door opened. A familiar figure walked towards her with a smile on his face.

"Hey sorry I'm late! I was in the meeting when u called me!" Baekhyun Said sitting infront of her.

Sweety smiled Sadly nodding her head.

Noticing her face baekhyun placed his hand on her shaking hands caressing her hand

"What happened sweety? Are you okay?" Baekhyun asked gently.

Sweety stood up walked towards him kneeling infront of him making baekhyun shock.

"Hey what happened!!" Baekhyun said standing up kneeling infront of her

"I'm sorry baekhyun!" Sweety bowed looking down.

"What happened!! Why are you crying?? First stand up!" Baekhyun Said making Sweety stand and sit next to him.

"I know you have feelings on me! This days i tried to have feelings for you but then i realized i don't have any rights to love you! I'm not in your level! I'm not worthy for your love baekhyun!" Sweety said sadly looking at her lap fondling with her fingers.

Baekhyun heart broke! He never knew that Sweety is aware of his feelings! But what happened to her suddenly? Why she is rejecting me already?

"What are you talking about sweety?" Baekhyun said controlling his tears.

"I'm pregnant!" Sweety Said making baekhyun wide his eyes.

He wanted to ask who but he stopped himself letting Sweety talk first!

"It's not my first pregnancy! I have a child!" Sweety said making baekhyun shock again.

He nodded his head encouraging her to talk.

6 years ago:-

Baekhyun know about Jin and sweety's relationship!

Jin left his family to be with Sweety.

Seeing him work so hard to provide for her, Sweety felt guilty! Then Jin's mother came to her and made a deal. If she leaves him his mother will accept him again! He will have everything he had before! Wanting him to live well, Sweety lied that she had a affairs and leaving korea.

Without any other questions Jin left with his mother leaving Sweety alone in the apartment where they used to be together.

Weeks passed Sweety locked herself in her room, not socializing with life.

Running out of money she had to evict the apartment leaving herself in the streets.

She went to her parents home saying she quit studying will search for a job

Her parents are decent middle class family with enough income. A prestigious family who lives for morality and values.

After spending two days there one day she collapsed making her parents worry about her. When they took her to hospital they found out that she is pregnant.

They didn't asked anything, they left her there saying she is not welcome back to home  anymore.

They left some money for her to live on her own not enough but enough to a single person.

Sweety cried and cried thinking about what to do! She told someone to return the money to her parents and left to a small town near Seoul.

She worked in store got fired for some reasons.