Introduction | Wicked is the Curse

Welcome to the world of 'Wicked is the Curse' 

As part of my role as a Creator, I am bringing you a brand new fantasy story.

If you like fantasy stories with magic gifted by ancient gods, betrayal, rebellion, a sprinkle of Irish mythology and a very forbidden love, then this is the story for you.

This story follows the main character Aire Thielan and her struggle to make her way in a world that despises her kind and yet needs her to survive.

| Add this book to your library , comment and vote so I can hear all of your thoughts, theories and conspiracies. I am very lucky to have some fantastic readers whose insights and feedback has helped shape my writing journey over so many years. |  Saoimarie. 

                              <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <>

'Magic Wielder Aire is betrayed by those closest to her and finds herself struggling to survive amongst rebels who would use her power to dismantle the Empire '

A tale as old as time. Magic is forbidden in the ever-growing empire of Kaelara and those who wield it, are hunted.

Aire, a trader of secrets, has spent her years hiding the curse in her blood, determined to survive despite all that hunts her. But, when her hard built life is torn apart by betrayal, she is forced to navigate a world of magic and treachery, hunted by a ruthless soldier of the Empire who speaks of regicide and rebellion.

To survive, she must turn to the curse of magic in her blood. A magic only she can harness to save herself and cleave a future for her dwindling people. 

  <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <>