chapter 61

It was the next day. Currently Jungkook is speaking with Yuri to find some more evidences as to how yerin is her cousin and what is the back story to it.

" Hello Yuri, how are you?? Hope you are okay now??" Asked Jungkook.

Blushingly she replied, " yess master  *giggles* no sorry Jungkook I am all good "

" Good. So how was your day today??"

" It was good I did the laundry work and it was fun." She smiled.

" Good to hear your improvement."

She was looking at the dress Jungkook brought her as a gift.

" Yuri I wanted to know everything what happened to you in the past " he asked.

" Y-yes what you w-wanted to know." She said.

Jungkook knew something bad is about her past so he brought his hand forward and in a comforting way he hold it.

She looked up towards him and and again looked down and said,

" Yerin is my cousin sister. Her dad and my dad are brothers, a close one i might say."

Jungkook attentively listened to her.

" She use to come every weekend to our house with her parents for stay. That's how we become good buddies."

" Everything was going good until she joined high school."

That's where Jungkook met yerin.

" She was the most beautiful among girls in highschool. every boy has eyes on her. This attention went into her head. Being with me was irritating her. Me being not so popular in school made her want to be with the popular ones."

" The influence of the so called popular girls made her bully me. "

Saying his Yuri ducked her head even lower thinking it was all her fault and now her master will look down upon her.

Jungkook squeezed her hand.

When Yuri looked up, she saw Jungkook giving her a comforting smile, which she reciprocated and continued.

"She use to bully me every single day whenever she would get a chance. I don't know how my dad got interest in her. She was beautiful and a body of hourglass. One fine day, my dad caught her bullying me, kicking me in my ribs in my bedroom. This made him blackmail yerin to provide him sexually to which she accepted. This was kinda considered cool back then."

" My dad never liked me. For him girls should be pretty and slim for getting a ceo husband which I didn't fit in."

" He had multiple female friends which I later got to know we're his mistress."

" They both hated me. And the bullying continued."

" It was one day my dad and yerin both beat the hell out of me and i decided to ran away. That's when I got  to meet Eunhi ssi. She offered my the maid job i use to do at your home."

Jungkook looked apologetically at her.

She wiped the tears and looked at him.

" Everything was going good. My dad never really cared about my disappearance nor did yerin. It was my mom who searched day and night for me."

"It was until you introduced yerin as your girlfriend and when she got to know of my existence in your home, the bullying started again."

" Then why you didn't tell me then? I would have-" said Jungkook.

" How can I say that to you Jungkook. You you were happy back then and i was happy seeing you being happy."

Jungkook was lose of words. He never knew what happened behind his back, after he being blind in love.