✿ About ✿

Hello there, kind person who has given this book a chance. Welcome aboard.

I'm just someone who likes to write for fun. Perhaps you have read my other work, or perhaps not. But what I have here is something different from what I usually write. When I first started out, all my interests revolved around epic fantasy battles, kings and queens, gods and goddesses, bloodshed and death. That's where I found my passion, and that's why my first book features all those things that I love.

But now I find myself wanting to explore something different. The softer side of fantasy, where living a simple life of a humble villager is of no less value than that of a great warrior, where life rolls on at a slow pace, and people treasure the little moments of joy. If that sounds like something that resonates with you, buckle up with a cup of coffee and get comfy!

On behalf of the folk of Frostspire, I bid you welcome!

|| Description ||

Life is simple in Frostspire, a sleepy little village perched by the sea, cradled in the lap of mountains tall and snow-clad. Yet a simple life is not without its problems. Fortunately, the folk of Frostspire have someone to turn to when in need; a young wizard named Lars who leads a solitary life in a cottage high up in the mountains.

Alvar is a gardener upon a journey of his own, learning the ways of his craft. He too seeks the wizard's help in deciphering a strange journal his grandmother left behind. Soon, he finds himself tagging along with him on his errands around the village.

The tales herein speak of their homely little adventures as they help the villagers with their day to day troubles.

✧✿✧✿✧

🏳️‍🌈 This book features LGBTQ+ characters.

Copyright © 2023 by EternalSu on Wattpad.