Chapter -12

Sweety

"Mumma! I'll miss you!" Kiseo Said looking at me making wrap in guilt for leaving.

"Baby i promise you to visit every weekend! I'm so sorry for leaving you! But you have paddu with you right! Diya aunt winston everyone will take care of you!" I tried to convince her

"But i won't have you with me!" Kiseo pouted making me bite back a cry.

"I'm so sorry baby! I promise I'll come to you in Weekends we will play together!" I Said kissing her head

"Okay Mumma! I love you!" She Said hugging me.

"I love you too my princess!" I Said kissing her forhead.

Today I'm moving in with Jin! I can't take kiseo to that snakes den! That women will cause something to my daughter! In the order to save her! I don't have any other options then leaving kiseo with paddu.

"Be safe Unnie!" She Said hugging me

"I'm sorry for troubling you paddu!" I Said hugging her back

"Unnie maybe I'm not kiseo's biological mother but she is my daughter! I raised her with you! So it's not a problem! Stop saying troubling me or burdening me i feel like a stranger when you say that!Don't worry about us! Take care of your health!" Paddu smiled before i nod and walk out.

I told Diya about it i don't know if she happy or something,she didn't responded she kept okay I'll send someone to drive and hung up.

As i Walked out of the appartment i saw a black BMW waiting for me!

Once i stepped towards the car the driver who was waiting for me walked towards me and took my bags and took it to trunk and closing it after placing all the bags

I didn't took many clothes just enough my causals, normal outfit that i wear at home,and the expensive one when i have to go out.

One big suitcase with two douche bags.

I looked at my daughter and my soulmate once again as they waved their hand both of them had tears in their eyes.

It broke my heart to see them like that! Kiseo 6 year old actually understood that i have to move out for a year i told her I'm leaving to another city which is one day journey and she agreed to it when i said it's because of my job!

I felt guilt for lying! I'm a failed mother i can't traumatize her telling whats happening in my life.

I got into the car as it started moving i heard 'have a safe journey Mummy!' i closed my face with my palms crying silently.

After half an hour I reached to a unfamiliar mansion! I have seen Jin's parents mansion before but it's not that.

JIN

"Sir madam is here!" Martin Said as i looked up from the papers.

"What are you asking for? Let her in already!" I Said not trying to sound harsh.

"Yes Sir!" Martin Said wiping his sweat.

He is been with me since my childhood. A 45 year old bachelor still he is trying to look like youth to collect lady! Unfortunately no one has ever looked at him before i doubt that if anyone could look at him in future.