CHAPTER 11

Author's pov

Author's pov

In the vibrant heart of the city, the Moonshine Club buzzed with an energy that was almost tangible, its patrons lost in the rhythm of music and the allure of the night.

The ambiance of Moonshine Club was electrifying, suffused with an anticipation that hung heavily in the air. Most of the group had convened, a blend of excitement and camaraderie painting their features.

The air was electric with anticipation, heightened by the arrival of each member of the closely knit group, except for one - Taehyung

Among them, Jungkook stood out, not just for his daring fashion choice for the evening but also for the palpable tension that seemed to radiate off him in waves.

For the first time, he ventured into a bold fashion statement for the evening. Donning tight black ripped jeans paired with a casually draped loose shirt, Jungkook radiated an effortless allure, turning heads and drawing whispered admirations from the club's patrons. Despite the attention, his focus remained undeterred, his thoughts ensnared by the tardiness of one.

As the clock ticked on, Jungkook's patience wore thin. "Is Taehyung not coming? Maybe I should text him," he pondered, wrestling with his thoughts. The idea, however, felt too direct, too vulnerable.

"Why am I so unsettled by his absence? Calm down, Jungkook. Just breathe," he coached himself, trying to quell the storm within.

Jungkook's internal turmoil bubbled beneath his composed exterior, a storm of impatience and unease brewing over Taehyung's delay.

Caught in this storm of thoughts, he barely noticed the ripple of excitement that swept through the club until he heard his name, turning to find Jimin approaching with a smirk. "Waiting for someone special, Jungkook?" Jimin teased, his eyes sparkling with mischief.

"Just...wondering when Taehyung will get here," Jungkook replied, attempting nonchalance but failing miserably as his voice betrayed a hint of longing.

Jimin's smirk softened into a smile, placing a reassuring hand on Jungkook's shoulder. "He'll be here. And hey, you look...incredible tonight."