RELATIONSHIP

Yn- Tomorrow is our flight back to Korea so we all are going .

Mia  - what do you mean by we ?

Yn- means we all are going back because now here someone else will see the company or we can say new CEO .

Evelyn - means ?

Yn- Actually I hired someone who is going to look after the company works . so we all are going back to Korea tomorrow .So take your time and enjoy.

Everyone was happy to know that they don't have to live here anymore . I and In youp went near beach holding eachother's hands.

Yn- so

Yn- so..

In Youp- so what?

Yn- How are you feeling on going back to Korea tomorrow and we will meet your mom ?

In Youp- really if I tell I am Hella nervous and the most important thing is that how my mom is going to react ?

Yn- ofcourse she will be happy . She misses you a lot .

In Youp- I know I did a mistake. I should have came back as soon as possible . I am really a bad son , lover , friend. 

Yn- it's ok , it's not like you did it for fun.  Chill.

In Youp- I think we should change the topic .

Yn- okay

In Youp- let's roam around , you know after many years we came back here like before .

Yn- everything is same

In Youp-. Yes, I want to know what happened about investigation ?

Yn- I have found some clues but still he is hiding .

In Youp- I know how much you are missing uncle.

Yn- very much that I can't tell.

They both talked about different stuffs and sat on the sand watching the stars which show a little bit calmness . They both hugged each other tightly. The night was never-ending .

They got up and started walking .

Yn- we have came to the beach so let's not leave without having a walk barefooted. 

In youp - okay

Yn- It's going to rain .

In youp - you hate it ?

Yn- I get chills everytime I am exposed to it.  It reminds me of the day when dad met an accident and died .

In youp - I know it's heartbreaking .

Yn- It's raining let's go before we  are drenched .

In youp held her hand tightly and back hugged her .

Yn - what are you doing ? Let's go .

In youp - I want to erase all the bad memories from your mind . I want to give happiness to you.  I will help you fight with your demons.  So let's stay and not run away.

Yn- It's fine

In youp - it's not when you are suffering than it's not. 

In youp bent a little and finally went for a kiss in order to stop yn from overthinking . yn was first shocked but gave up . She kissed back .

In Youp- I love you

Yn- I love you more

They both giggled .

Yn - we both are drenched . What should we do ?

In youp - Take my hand .

Yn- Huh ?

In youp -  let's run together

they went back to their table where other's were sitting. When they saw them at that state they were shocked. 

Jin - oh god where were you both ?

Yn- At the beach

Suga- Here wipe your hairs and clothes. 

RM - let's leave before it starts raining heavily. 

Hobi - there's few clothes in the trunk of the car change it on the way.

Yn- Okay, we girls are going in one car the boys can divide themselves and take the rest cars .

In Youp- Meet you in Mansion make sure you change your clothes. 

Yn- okay , drive safely .

BTS - okay

Yn- Cha Eun you drive while Evelyn and Mia are sitting at back and I will be changing in the backside.  Than I will take the seat in front. 

Cha Eun - okay

Yn quickly took off her clothes while Mia and Evelyn were fast asleep.  There was hoody and a shorts.  She quickly changed herself.  The way back to home was very beautiful. Yn really liked it and her fear of rain was no more because she made another beautiful memory in the rain. 

Cha Eun stopped the car while yn quickly went out and came to sit beside Cha Eun

Cha Eun - Now are you dry ?

Yn- yup , let me pat dry my hair too.  Isn't the weather too nice.  It's beautiful out. 

Cha Eun - yes , so you don't hate rain anymore ?

Yn- Nope

Cha Eun - I am happy for you. 

Yn- Cha Eun start dating . I want you to find a man who cares for you too. 

Cha Eun - I will now since you are now having your boyfriend back. 

Yn- Do you like anyone ?

Cha Eun - no I mean few men caught my eyes but not my heart. 

Yn- Aww well what do you think of my brother's ? You know they are single too.  Try dating any of them.

Cha Eun - No , they are your brothers and....

Yn- And ?

Cha Eun - look they are handsome no doubt but love isn't forced right.  Don't worry if I will be looking someone then you will be first one to know.

Yn- okay

They all went back and slept as they were really tired .

-------------------

TBC
Thanks for reading
Hope you enjoyed