the 'hook up' obviously (1)

( it is not sexual !)

one day not to long ago, it might've been this summer I'm not totally sure but i met this guy he was half way wasted, and he kept on asking me if i wanted to hook up.

i eventually gave in because why not? he was extremely sexy and i've never had s3x so why not just lose it to some random hot guy i met not even an hour ago at this creepy ass party

he wasn't to quick with everything, he just talked a bunch eventually we kissed and it led to a whole bunch of unbelievable things.

after it he wanted my number but i ignored it ,walked away and went home, i don't think i ever saw him after that. yeah, i know stupid of me for not getting his phone number, but i'm pretty sure he doesn't remember anything from that night. so lets just keep it that way

Miguel was his name, he was probably the most gorgeous man i've ever seen, lemme tell you i was never into guys with long hair but he had switched that in within minutes, it was one of his prettiest features and it fit him so well.

let's not talk about him anymore it was already a new year and school was starting. i did not need to think about a dude who doesn't know i exist. I live in Az and it was my first year back to school in person, i was mostly lonely but it never bothered me i never cared about being popular. i did have friends but hardly any

I was getting dressed after i had just taken the most coldest shower. i slid on my shoes after

( you had a sorta grunge and y2k style but if u wanna switch it i dont care)

i walked downstairs to my sisters room and got her dressed she was a 2 year old toddler and it was soo hard waking her up she wasn't a morning person, neither was i but its not the point ok?

i held her hand walking to the kitchen to make her some pancakes, after awhile my mom walked downstairs it was always war in the house with me and her. A day never went by were we didn't argue. "marcy you have to pick mia up for school i have to go to the post office" she said pouring herself a cup of coffee. You nodded not making a fuss like you usually do, you checked ur watch and it was time to go. "Bye mia i love you" you rushed out the house after kissing your sister on the cheek.

you usually walked to school since it wasn't as far from your house but most of the time you walked alone. not until..

"Yo marcy wait for me!" you turned around hearing loud footsteps as if someone were running trying to catch up to you. you turned around seeing your best friend hennessy, she was trying to catch her breath.

"look who woke up on time" she pushed you slightly and laughed "well i have detention"
you laughed so loudly remembering yesterday
"it was a joke and she took it up the ass" she explained mad.

You guys got to school soon enough before the bell rung.

you sat down in math class next to hennessy
pulling your notebook out as the teacher explained instructions for the assignment
"have you heard about the new kid?" she said staring at you as you wrote something down
"no why" you looked up at her with a confused look on your face opposing to why she was grinning.

"he's hot" she replied "you say that about everyone" "whatever he's fine id let him do whatever he wants to me" "ew" she gave you a shocked look "have you seen him yet??" "no i dont plan on either"

you said sighing and continuing your work trying your best to ignore her opinion on every guy in your school.