2: Luna?

Ignore mistakes, please

Third person P.O.V

Hoseok was now beyond worried, his mind not feeling any bit of peace as it was already midnight and there was no sign of a certain blue-haired. Glancing down at the covered and now cold dishes of dinner, he rubbed his temple, hand still busy in continuously trying the younger's contact that was going unattended for the past hours.

"Come on, Taehyung." The feeling of worry was turning into some more dreading one, his heart dropping more and more as time passed on.

"That's it!" When another call went unanswered, he rushed to his room to get hold of his jacket and car keys steps hasty as he left the house in search of the young lad.

As the area wasn't much crowded with population, the roads were quite empty and straight. His hawk-like gaze was fixed around the whole road, just in case the other got tired and was taking a rest. Or maybe he just lost his phone and was searching?

Yes, that could be the case, because he wasn't ready to think something more negative. The younger was kind of introverted to strangers, sometimes a bit sassy but he was too innocent for the wild world around, the world that was just hungry, sometimes for power, sometimes for needs, and sometimes it was just the game of ego.

Shaking his head after the specks of negative thoughts, he focused back on the road only to halt with a screeching brake when his eyes caught a sight, he wasn't ready for.

His hands tightened on the steering wheel but he again tried to think positively. Taking a deep breath, he came out of the car to step forward, halting at a small distance with teary eyes.

There spread on the road were a small bag, a phone, and the bike, oh everything so so familiar that just made him feel struck down by the bolt of lightning when he found the small piece of clothes of Taehyung's shirt he was wearing in the morning.

His shaky pupils looked around to find nothing, absolutely nothing at all. The forest was as silent as ever, it was rare to hear wild animals from this specific forest and he always felt grateful for that but right now, the silence was bleeding his ears.

He didn't touch anything yet, too shocked to do something but when he came out of his trance, the first thing he did was dial the number of police. Falling to his knees he traced everything with his eyes, sight almost blurry but he wasn't ready to conclude anything in haste, not without any investigation.

Taehyung just can't leave him like that, he would never believe that!

<¤¤¤¤¤¤>

The whole pack was in an uproar when they heard what just happened to their alpha. The blond was pacing back and forth, impatiently waiting for the others to return. The stupid group of youngsters couldn't stay quiet and blurted out everything in a more dramatic way than ever possible in front of the whole pack.

Flipping his hair back in frustration, the beta clenched his jaw when he couldn't connect with anyone who left after their alpha.

"For goodness sake! If they continue to be like this, I'll break their phones with my own hands. Freaking grandpas!" Tossing his phone back in his pocket, he again tried to link others by mind link but seems like they were quite distanced to do so.

"Ugh!" A small pup was ogling him for the past hour and was confused about the behavior of the usually very bubbly beta.

"Jiminie, why are you so angry?" The little pup asked in the softest voice ever, making the beta blink back his anger-filled tears to smile at the small kid. Crouching down to his level, he softly brushed away the black bangs of the little omega boy and kissed his forehead.