war heroes

The rest of the mission was a fortunate success. It turns out that the silver-haired boy, was a subject of Strucker's experiments, he and his twin sister being the only two survivors- Pietro and Wanda Maximoff. All Tony told Ana was that she needed to stay far, far away from the silverhaired boy's sister, Wanda. He didn't want to speak about it any more after that.

They had the scepter. They had succeeded. All that was left now was to celebrate.

"This liquor is the some of the strongest in the galaxy, aged for thousands of years. It's far too intense for any mortal man," Thor explained to the four of them. Arthur and Marty, two war veterans and Tony's great friends, rolled their eyes.

"C'mon pretty boy, don't try to scare us. I was in 'Nam!" The man protested, and Thor sighed.

"As you wish," He said, pouring each of the men a cup of the liquid. Ana eyed it suspiciously.

"Can I have-"

"No." Steve told her immediately.

She glared at him. "You didn't even let me finish!"

"You didn't have to."

"I'm a hero!"

"You're seventeen."

"I helped a lot today!"

"You're seventeen!"

"I deserve a little drink!"

"Oh," Thor started, watching amused as the men downed the liquid, feeling the affects immediately. "This isn't a little drink."

Ana raised a sculpted eyebrow, lips curling into a smirk. She placed her hands on her hips. "But, I'm Russian." Thor rolled his eyes. "And we Russians are born with great tolerance to alcohol."

Thor shrugged and looked at Steve for approval.

"Aw, come on Old Man! If anything, this goes wrong and you can lock me in my room. I'll be too scared to touch another drop of liquor again!" Ana pleaded.

Steve rolled his eyes and reluctantly nodded.

"Fine," he sighed in defeat. "Just don't tell Clint or Nat I was the one to give permission. They'll flip."

Thor grumbled something under his breath, pouring Ana a small glass of the drink. He glanced at the wasted men at his side.

"Let's hope this doesn't kill you," Thor mumbled, pouring Ana some of the drink in a small shot glass and handing it to her hesitantly.

"Bottoms up!" she cheered, downing the drink in one go. She felt the effects immediately. Her hands gripped the glass like a vice, eyes swiveling towards the back of her head in the distressed sense of a headache. Ana let out a loud laugh, taking her pointer finger and bringing the access liquid left in the glass to her lips.

"This is trippy!" she drawled out before giggling again, letting out another loud snort.

Thor glanced at Steve and shook his head.

They had made a big mistake.

Ana's eyes found Natasha's bright red hair somewhere in the crowd, and started migrating towards it.

"Hey! Hey Nat!" she shouted loudly, before letting out another hysterical laugh.

Steve gripped Ana's wrist tight, dragging her back with them.

"Russian my ass," Steve mumbled, and Ana gasped exaggeratedly.

"Language old man! I am a minor!"