3: Grave matter

Ignore mistakes, please

Third person P.O.V

Jimin, Yoongi, and Namjoon were standing outside of their Alpha's room, no one ready to go in the den of the lost wolf now. They knew, how their alpha can be if he find something off-limit, and the matter of having the mate and at the same time having other alphas and other wolves around them means, one thing... death.

"We can't go inside, he will go berserk again."

"Namjoon is right, no alpha can go inside right now." Jackson sighed, worried about the poor human inside the room with their alpha.

"Let me try, I'm a beta, maybe he will find less threat seeing me there?" Jimin suggested after a moment, the wound healing medicines still in his hands that he managed to get after coming out of the shock of the news. They are having a luna now, out of a sudden, and on top of that, a human. Well, life is unpredictable.

"Are you sure?" Yoongi's inquired, a frown on his face and he definitely looked not so pleased with the idea. Finding the concern in those eyes, Jimin smiled softly and took hold of the other's pale hand, giving it a squeeze he assured the other.

"I'm sure, after all, he is still Jeon Jungkook, our friend." Yoongi licked his lips, his head moving a bit in agreement but deep down he was still scared. Even when the alpha inside the room was still their friend, the person was not the same person right now.

"Fine, but make sure to be careful." The blond nodded his head and took a deep breath. Jin was also standing there by now, changed into a more comfortable outfit with a new set of injections in his hand for the alpha, just in case he resist more violently.

"Alright, just make sure, if I call any of you, you should be quick to help, otherwise I will haunt you all in your dreams!" Seething out the last words, the blond opened the door and to their luck, it wasn't locked. Of course, alpha was too lost in his mate to even lock the door.

All the other alphas were on guard as the beta entered the room, leaving the door slightly open so that the others can see what was happening inside. Thank God, nothing inappropriate was happening there as the alpha was busy nosing the human's neck. Maybe, he was trying to heal the wound on the neck that wasn't going to happen any soon.

Jimin took a huge intake of oxygen down his lungs before licking his lips in fear and nervousness. He was at a distance from the bed and couldn't see the face of the human becoming Jungkook was literally hovering over him, completely hiding him.

'Be careful, Minie.'

Hearing Yoongi's voice in his link, he felt a bit confident and finally decided to interrupt the alpha who was still trying to do something with his newly found mate.

"Alpha," Jungkook turned back his head, eyes still red and that piercing gaze was enough to shatter the little confidence the beta has developed a moment ago.

"Get out." Simple words yet Jimin felt a strong urge to hang his head low on the command, being a beta was a disadvantage in such situations, because, unlike other alpha, he was more sensitive to their alpha command, almost just like omegas.

Gulping thickly, Jimin tried his best to keep his eyes low but body straight as the command was forcing him to leave the room but he can't leave, not without completing the task.

"Sire, your mate is injured, I- I just brought some medicines for him-"

"CALL HIM LUNA!"

"Y- yes, my apologies, L- Luna, I brought some medicines for Luna. I mean no harm to our luna." Yoongi was getting distressed after hearing the alpha's loud voice but Namjoon kept him in a tight grip.