1️⃣

kimora a.
memphis.

" Kamir you always bringing these little hood rat bitches and bringing this illegal shit in my house! I am SICK and TIREDDDDD of you staying in here! Get the fuck out and never come back." My mother yelled at my older brother.

" The fuck you want me to do, you let this bitch ass nigga Rick get in your head and you push your own kids out your life, you always been an unfit parent, never gave a fuck about us, never took our side, I'll be glad to leave yo sick fucked up mind ass." Kamir says as he starts grabbin his weed, phones, and slides on his shoes.

" Excuse me?!" She walks up in his face hittin on him and shit.

I get up and close my room door and she notices and starts coming to open my room door.

" OH AAND YOUUUU?! LET ME NOT GET STARTED ON YOU!"

i just ignored her at first cause that shi wasnt worth it.

" You sit in this room all day and don't do anything, you sit up here and act like your a lil boy, you smoke weed and your only 17, it's really sad kimora , i do not know if im raising two boys or two girls."

I start getting agitated.

She just continues to run her mouth.

" YOU DONT RAISE ME, NEVER DID NEVER  WILL !" i yell and slam my door and lock it.

Kamir finally leaves out the front door. I end up leaving out my window meeting him on the other side of the house.

I see Kamir sparking up.

He hit the blunt and passes it to me.

My life was perfect before my daddy and little brother died. My daddy was the top 10 biggest rapper in Memphis but somebody decided to set him up and he died.

Every since my little brother Kemari who was 16 got shot for hanging out with me and Kamir, my mother started doing drugs and blaming me and him for his death. We all couldve died but we survived. But she always did have a favorite.

" I get so sick of this shit man, she act like we dont got feelings." Kamir said to me blowing smoke out.

" literally, and she quick to bring up Kemari, like bro let my brudda rest up in peace bitch."

" Ima get us out that house lil sis" he looked at me

Incase yall want to know what happened to Kemari, i will explain..

It was June 2022, you know everybody outside, its summer time, we outsideeee typeshi. Me at the time i was 16, Kamir was 17, Kemari was 15. His birthday was coming up that weekend so you know us as the cool older siblings we wanted to celebrate since our momma was real strict on letting him go places cause Kemari had a slick ass mouth so he stayed getting into fights. So Saturday came around and these Memphis gangboys was throwing a big ass block party so yk me, mar (Kemari) , mir (Kamir) we put ts on the floorrrr, we was all matching with the blue and black 5's, ts was on foo. Our momma let mir drive so we pull up round 9:30.

It started at 8:30 tho. We all having fun and turning up wit our friends nd shi, we was smokin, we only let mar hit the blunt once. We was cool siblings but we know how our momma get. So the party wrapping up and some memphis boys from two diff blocks start arguing, yk evb hyping ts up and mir telling me and mar to stay back. Outta nowhere some nigga pull up with some fullyyyyy, mfs had glocks wit switches and some big ass guns. They start shooting and we start running to get down somewhere while we runnin the niggas shootin started running towards us. The mfs that they was having a shootout wit was still shootin so we all got hit including two boys and one other girl as far as I seen. But In total 20 people got shot. 6 killed, one being my brother... and 14 injured.

The girl dropped to the floor, one of the boys fell and his homeboy picked him up and they kept running, Mir dropped first when he got shot, Mar dropped second, and I dropped lastly. I  couldnt  focus its like everything was spinning and mg body got stiff. Mir was on the floor holding his side, i tried to look at mar but all I remember is everything going black and then i could see outside again, its like a blinking screen or something. Mar (younger brother) was coughing up blood crying for help. The girl that also got shot was kinda close to me and mar so she tryna crawl and help us. I pointed to my lil brudda before she could help me. People came running to us calling the police and shi and thats all i remember.

But they told my mother a whole different story no matter how many times me and Mir tell my mother what happend she blames us. I kinda blame myself for failing him and not helping him but honestly I thought we was all gon die that night.

We got got to the hospital asap, I remember waking up to seeing my friends, my bf at the time in my room. Mir daddy side of the family was in his room, and everybody on my momma side including my momma was in Mar room. They told me I kept asking was my brothers okay but ion recall. next thing ik I heard screaming and my momma gettin carried out mar room by the police. She tried to attack me and mar but they grabbed her too quick. And 2 days later I found out Mar died. I spent the rest of them months devasted. I almost got kicked out of school for finna fight a girl speaking on him.

( i havent dropped in like a year my guyyyy, umm this chapter is kind of short so i will be dropping another one. but i hope yall like 👩🏼‍❤️‍💋‍👨🏾)