Chapter - 15

"Are you okay love?" Jin asked the scared Sweety who blushed by the nickname but was worried for Jin.

"Sweety why don't you take kiseo out for a second! Go wait in the car! I'll be right back!" Jin smiled holding the knife with his bare hand.

His hand is injured blood dripping on sweety's head.

"Jin... your hand??" Sweety asked before taking scared kiseo in her arms.

"Go wait! We will talk in there!" Jin Said smiling but Sweety understood that he is pain and kiseo is crying so she walked away from the cafe to Jin car.

"Who sent you?" Jin glared snatching the knife from his hand and holding it to attackers throat.

He swung at Jin who stopped it by another hand simply glaring at him.

"Don't waste my time! Tell me who sent you! I'll hand you to police if you don't you will regret that!" Jin Said expressionless

He pushed Jin who didn't stubbled and stood with a annoying face, attacker started to run away when he bumped into someone and fell.

Attacker looked up and saw 6+ foot muscular man with silver hair! He was looking down at him fiercely.

"My love wanted cake made here! So i came to buy it! but looks like i have something interesting here!" Winston Said smiling slightly he looked at Jin's hand bleeding and the knife near attacker.

"Hyung why don't you go and get your hand treated I'll take care of him!" Winston smiled so innocently looking at Jin

Jin still didn't accepted Winston for taking his sister away from him. But Sweety and kiseo are worried so he has to go to them.

"I want to know who sent him! Update me!" Jin Said and left.

"Okay sure hyung!" Winston smiled with his dimple cheeks

Once Jin is out Winston's smile disappeared and he looked dead into the guy who is struggling to get away from Winston's grip.

"How dare you to touch my family!" Winston smiled innocently chocking him by his throat.

"Now let's hear from you! Only one chance who sent you and why! I'll count three if you didn't say by it ends, your lifeless body will fall on fourth!" Winston looked down.

" 1 !" Winston said lifting him up by his throat.

_

Jin walked into car after tieing his hands by his handkerchief.

"Kiseo!" Sweety yelled looking at the unconscious baby.

"What happened??" Jin panicked

"She fainted!!" Sweety cried

"Wear the seatbelt!" Jin Said quickly starting the car before rushing to the hospital nearby.

He lifted kiseo in his injured hand and held Sweety closely in another hand walking towards the hospital.

"Sweety don't strain yourself! Stay here! I'll take care of our baby!" Jin Said stopping at the waiting area making Sweety sit in the chair before he ran towards the doctors room.

Sweety closed her face and cried praying that kiseo is alright.

"Doctor! My daughter!! Fainted!!" Jin yelled as he laid kiseo on the bed and backed away from her so doctor can check her.

Namjoon hurried and checked kiseo and sighed.

"What happened?" Namjoon Said looking at the Jin's hand.

"Someone attacked me and kiseo saw it! And she fainted!" Jin panted

"Is she alright doctor?" Sweety slowly walked towards them .