Chapter - 14

"honey I'm home!" Namjoon Said placing his bag on the table removing his shoes.

"How was your day babe?"  His wife asked hugging him.

"It was great! Guess who i met today?" Namjoon Smiled as they sat on the couch.

"Who?" Ammu asked curiously.

"Sweety!" Namjoon Said

"Your aunt's daughter?" Ammu asked

"Yeah!" Namjoon Said

"Wow how's she?" She asked.

"Good! i think She's living with that man who made her lose all her family!" Namjoon sighed

"It's good right?" She asked

"I don't know, even though he seems nice something is off in that family! She's pregnant with the second child!" Namjoon Said

"Wow Why didn't you bring her here? I want to meet her i never saw her before!" Ammu Said

"Yeah i will bring her here don't worry!" Namjoon said kissing her lips

"Where's Namu?" Namjoon asked

"Sleeping!" Ammu blushed

"So.... I'm hungry!" Namjoon winked

"Go take a shower first! I'll set the table!" Ammu said pushing him to the room

Namjoon left after stealing another kiss from his wife.

_

Sweety slept in the car way back home, Winston and Diya left after seeing them off.

Jin was guilty.

"Will i ever be able to make up for the things i did to you?" Jin sighed looking at the sleeping figure.

"I hate myself for making you suffer all this things! Will you forgive me for real love? How was i so blind to not see the truth... I never knew my mother would plan something like this and make us separate! It's was not her fault! It's my fault to believing her and not you.. If I did believed you now my daughter would be in my arms and we would be married...it was my fault..  I want to see our daughter! I want to apologise for the hurting her mother! I want to hold her in my arms and hug her... I wonder what she looks like... Does she looks like me or you? Maybe combination of us... What's her name? Will she forgive me? What she likes to eat? What colour she likes? When is her birthday? When will i ever know all this!" Jin mumbled to himself asking himself with tear in his eyes.

They reached their home,door opening Jin took Sweety in his arms walking towards her room

Martin opened door for him.

When martin was about to go near Sweety to help him,Jin glared at him making him gulp.

He nervously nodded before leaving the room closing the door.

He made Sweety lay down covering her with the blanket until her hip laying next to her.

He looked at her face smiling.

"Why are you still loving me after all the shit i did to you? It's easy to find another man but you single raising our daughter. I'm really sorry love! I won't hurt u anymore. I won't let anyone to hurt you.." Jin whispered kissed sweety's cheeks a little not wanting to wake her up.

"I know you are a heavy sleeper so don't mind me talking with my child!" Jin chuckled a little before moving down until his face near her stomach.

"Baby... Do you hear Papa? I love you so much.. you know papa did a bad thing he made your mumma cry... and papa is so guilty about it...papa will love you and your sister second most in the world because I'll love your mumma more than you guys cause she is my first child,do you know where is your sister? If you know tell me it will be our secret... I'll find your sister and will take care of you three until my last breath..." Jin Said kissing her tummy bumb which is not that showing.. he covered her in blanket, when he was about to cuddle his phone started ringing so he panicked pressing it to silent and walked out of the room closing the door.