hidden garden

Basically julian explores your hidden garden in the hidden garden hehe funny ik

Kink list: slight exhibitionism, face sitting, slight blood play, impact play, biting, overstim, praise, degrading and probs more

Running away from the guards into the dilapitated garden the duo take a breather.

"That was some quick thinking on your end, y/n" the redhead praised. Not giving her enough time to answer he walks up to a big statue of a bull.

"Ahh and look at this brute. Hello there handsome" he jokingly flirts. Y/n lets out a small laugh and walks towards him.

"Dangerous looking creature, isnt it?"

"I like a little danger" y/n answers smirking.

"Ohhh? I shouldnt be surprised y/n, it seems youre full of hidden depths. But tell me.. do you really mean that? Youre certainly brave, its true, but do you know what youre getting into?" Leaving y/n feel like theres something more to the question.

"Isnt it the not knowing what makes it exciting?"

"Oh i wouldnt say thats the most exciting thing about it." He says while giving y/n his signature grin.

"Ah hold still y/n" he suddenly says. He slowly reaches forward picking up a bright blue flower that most likely fell from the luminous trees above them off of y/ns shoulder. The beautiful star shaped petal glimmered a beautiful blue in the darkness. He offers y/n the flower while twirling it in his fingers. She reaches out to take the beautiful flower but julian shakes his head and pulls it back slightly. Y/n quirks her head to the side, confused.

"Careful y/n theres poison in these petals" she stares at the fragile flower in his hand.

"What is it?" She asks, mesmerized by the glowing flower.

"Deadly starstrand, a single drop of poison distilled from this could kill a babe in a crib. Its killed tyrants and kings, innocent and guilty. It could topple entire empires with a careless hand." He offers it once more with an eager look in his eyes.

"Do you want it?" Y/n smiles in response, gently plucking the flower from his slender hand and giving it a sniff.

"You said the poison had to be distilled, doesnt that make it harmless to touch?" She asks.

"Well i wouldnt eat it if i were you, y/n. But youre right, it probably wont kill you like this."

She lets the flower drop down to the ground as she takes a step towards julian. He catches it as its fluttering down and grins at her. He quickly tucks the flower behind her ear, his touch lingering for a bit before dropping on her shoulder.

"It sounds like youre not afraid of danger."

"Afraid of danger? Why y/n i live for it. Positively enchated by danger i am." Julian responds in a dramatic manner

"So pain doesnt scare you either?" She asks, quirking her brow

"Why should it? In my line of work you cant be afraid of a little pain. Some might even say i have... intimate knowledge of it." He says giving a suggestive smirk. Y/n suddenly put her hand on julians slim waist and took another step forward, pressing lightly at the wound. Making julian blush.

"Oho are we dancing? I didnt know you could. What, er.. whats your poison? Tango? Waltz?" He jokes, trying to keep himself together. Y/n takes one final step and fully presses the wound, making julian bite his lip and let out a muffled whine. He takes a step back hitting the crumbling wall behind him and gives y/n a desperate look.

"S-so not the waltz then. Pity. Ive been known to cut a rug." He jokes while digging his nails into y/ns shoulders.

"Who knew that the confident plague doctor would get all hot and bothered from getting his wound touched" y/n teased. Julian let out more muffled whines and after a while y/n was done with playing with him, she grabbed his chin gently and gave him a passionate kiss. A kiss turned into a hot makeout session, their tongues exploring every crevise with vigor. Finally letting go to take a breath y/n latched onto julians neck like a vampire and started suckling and biting his sensitive neck while pushing her knee near his growing erection. Julian kept letting out sweet moans and whimpers that sounded like they were straight from a porno. Julian started unbuttoning his shirt and once he was done he helped y/n with taking hers off, showing her seductive lacy f/c bra making the poor man almost drop to his knees. Without much time to admire the bra y/n quickly took them off while sliding out of her skirt. Julian started fondling y/ns breasts while giving her blooming hickeys on her collarbones , making her let out some quiet moans. She let julian play with her tits while she unbuttoned his pants. Julian stopped his actions as y/n surprised him by grabbing his bulge.

"Y-yn please" he said breathlessly

"Please what, jules?" Y/n teased, loving every sound and face he made.

"Please please make me cum god please y/n" he started begging, tears forming in the corner of his eyes. She quickly wiped his tears and gave him a loving and gentle kiss.

"Good boy, since you asked so nicely how can i not give you reward?" Pulling down his boxers to let out his length spring out. His tip streaming globs of precum. Y/n used the precum as lube and started slowly stroking his cock. Julian let out a loud moan and bucked his hips into her hand. Y/n started picking up the pace while kissing him. Julian quickly leaned into the kiss and thrusted into her hand quickly letting out strings of cum. Y/n slows down the pace and pulls out of the kiss to see julians love drunk face, his pupils basically heart shaped.

"Ngh please.. gotta make you cum~." He said. Of course y/n couldnt resist. She gently moved julian and made him lay down on the cool grass. She quickly pulled down her panties and started hovering over his face, teasing him. Not long until he started whining. At last y/n sat down on julians face. He started licking y/n all over, sucking on her clit. Y/n let out moans and praises as she grinded on him. She didnt realize but julian had grown another boner from eating her out. He was humping the air for any type of friction as he eagerly lapped up y/ns juices. As she started chasing her orgasm, she pulled julian even closer to her by his hair. As she let out a loud moan she came. Closing up her thighs and crushing julians face with them. That was the last straw, julian let out a groan and let out another load on his stomach and chest. Y/n getting up and laying down next to the panting redhead.

"That was.. great" she said, breaking the comfortable silence.

"Yeah." Julian let out a satisfied answer. Y/n got up to pick up their belongings. Quickly she went back to sitting down next to julian. Y/n had the idea to try teleporting to the shop, as both of them were extremely worn out. She warned julian and started envisioning the shop as she held julians hand. And to y/ns surprise it actually worked. Getting up from the wood floor she picked up julians tired body. Walking upstairs she placed julian on her bed. Julian letting out a sniffle.

"Please dont leave me" he begged tears streaming down his cheeks. Y/n felt her heart shatter as she started reassuring him.

"Jules darling i wont be gone for long, ill go run us a warm bath and after we get dried up you can borrow my shirt and we'll cuddle all night and day, alright baby?" Y/n comforts him and gives him a loving kiss. Julian letting out a whine but giving her permission to go to the bathroom. After getting the bath ready y/n walked into her room to get julian. She saw julian shaking and hugging himself. Immediately giving him a big hug.

"Oh baby shh.. theres nothing to worry about im here now." Julian nods and clings onto her like she was his lifeline. Y/n gently picked him up and went to the bathroom. Carefully getting in with the shaking man. After the bath y/n helped julian dry up and gave him a shirt. They went into bed and started cuddling.

"I dont want this to be just a one night stand ya know, i really wanna get to know you better jules." Y/n calmly says as she rubs circles into julian back.

"Me too" he lets out a muffled response.

Y/n smiles and hugs julian a bit tighter. Both falling asleep happily

This was my first time writing smut and i was just thinking with my fat cock so yeah hope you enjoy