chapter 62

It was the next morning.

Currently Taehyung was serving warm tea to everybody and Jungkook was peacefully observing taehyung.

How if he was good to taehyung, he would have this beauty way before this mess.

With a sigh he asked,

" What is it mom that you wanna tell us??"

" Okay soo as we all are here, let's start." She said.

Everyone was there, Eunhi, Jimin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Jungkook, Taehyung ofcourse and Namjoon but it seemed liked he was waiting for someone.

" One day i was in our office with our partner company, discussing our new deal."

" That's when taehyung arrived and in blink of an eye, taehyung ran out crying which has to do with our partner as he too was behaving very strange."

This made taehyung tensed immediately. Ofcourse it's his family now, but his fear of them pushing him away or treating differently was restricting him to say anything.

Jungkook sensed that Taehyung isn't comfortable in hearing this things.

" Mom please Taehyung isn't feeling comfortable, can we please drop this ?? If it's really important, please let's just directly come to the point." He said.

To which taehyung looked at him in awe as his husband understood the situation. But for how long Jungkook will take his side and help him?

" Tae is uncom- okay so let's get straight to the point. i hired Riji and got a crucial information."

This again made taehyung tensed. If his mother in law knows about the man and this would expose him too.

" W-what information m-mom?" Taehyung asked.

" That day, i knew something was wrong there, i can really see the different side of my business partner. And i needed to get to the core of this situation. But i thought i need to talk to you first."

" After leaving office with the thought of having a conversation with you, i came home to you and Jungkook cuddling and having a good time."

" And that time I swear if i want my family together and happy, i myself have to take a step forward."

" I hired Riji to search and gather information only on my business partner not on you taehyung."

" Whenever you are comfortable sharing, just know that this whole family is there for you."

Eunhi smiled at taehyung with taehyung getting emotional knowing he has a good family behind his back to support him.

" Thankyou I really appreciate mom." Replied taehyung.

Eunhi smiled at him.

" What did you find out dear?" Asked her husband.

" I found that......

Eunhi looked at Taehyung and then at Jungkook and said,

" My partner Mr Han, is Yuri 's dad and yerin's uncle."

"What???" Jungkook asked not believing that it was Mr Han the whole time.

Because Mr. Han was a good friend of Jungkook too. He use have lunch with them. They got known obviously through business but their friendship started after their deals.

Not that close of friends but a good one.

" Yess." Replied Eunhi.

" but what he did to taehyung mom??" Said Jungkook.